• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

diablo and warcraft 3 question about a deal i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i found a site that has warcraft 3 battle chest and diablo battle chests for i think $60.99 shipped for both. I was planning on buying it so i can start playing diablo since i dont have it. Then ill give the warcraft 3 battle chest to a cousin or i pm if you want it. is this a good idea or should i just buy the diablo battle chest by itself.

Last edited:
Level 10
well 60.99 is attucally a good price for both. : D but usually i would just go with it and buy it but still Diablo battle chest and a warcarft 3 battle chests are cool its a great idea so you can go buy it or if you don't want to look for a cheaper price and then if you can't find anything just go with it. (also does it say anything about shipping and handling?)

Level 1
im wondering if the target price varies depending on the store location. i havent seen that price at my target, but ill go again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.