• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How many Maps do you have in your WC3 Maps File?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have just discovered i have over 3.5k of WC3 ROC and TFT maps in my Files. this is not adding any Campaignes (Dont have many) or adding the maps like... WC3 Melee maps.

So like 3.5k of custom made maps. some are just pure crap others (80%) are playable and are brilliant!

Please, Show me how many maps you all have : 0

Oh yeh, and Mr. inf says hi :infl_thumbs_up:
So does Snotty nose Spellbraker :spell_breaker:

Leader board :
1, Samuraid With 34018 (Adding this site aswell : ))

Adding more soon,
BTW, i wonder how long it would take to open a file with 34k+ maps in, hell of a long time even with 20k RPM Hard Disk.
; )

Last edited:
Level 2
Heh, Give me a Bell when you've added them all up,

Seriously, 3.5k of maps is a hell of alot!

I'd hate to think what would happen if i put all 3.5k in one folder and tried to open in WC3 Create a game.

In my achive it takes 5 mins atleast ! that consists of like.. 80-90% of my maps!

Level 15
In storage on my workstation: 347 maps in the download folder.
On my laptop: 8 maps in the download folder.

Not too many...

And on my website...currently 34018 maps in file storage. :cool:

Level 34
90! I win for least amount. I would have less, but someone else comes over and DL a bunch off b-net. I don't play on B-net so I don't have many. This doesn't count maps for mod purposes. Like systems or UTM.

Level 2
In storage on my workstation: 347 maps in the download folder.
On my laptop: 8 maps in the download folder.

Not too many...

And on my website...currently 34018 maps in file storage. :cool:

Not fair for Site Admins / Owners to take part is it? you have like 1 million or sumit maps, or ahve had 1million submissions but some are removed, like Epicwar for instance, they have lotsa maps but most are Remakes and Un playable@ D

; ) GG the winna is Samuraid i think <(*.*<) <- Kirby!

Level 26
Not fair for Site Admins / Owners to take part is it? you have like 1 million or sumit maps, or ahve had 1million submissions but some are removed, like Epicwar for instance, they have lotsa maps but most are Remakes and Un playable@ D

Humanity fails.

Level 15

Humanity fails.

There are probably only a few thousand good maps there though. So many of them are outdated/unfinished/broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.