• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I trigger if a player order a unit to a region?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If i wanted to create trigger that fires if a player orders there selected units to a specific region, what would be my condition, I get lost after Event

Event :Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Is issued an order targeting a point

Condition :?????

Action : Bla Bla I know what i want here.

Do i have the event right?
What i am trying to accomplish is I have a bridge that is blocked by blockers, if you oder units to cross the bridge, the units go off the long way around, I want to create the trigger that kills the order to make them go there and display a text message stating that the way is blocked until the hero has obtained a certain level.

Thanks any help appreciated
Jeff

Level 4
I think hes implying that he wants to have a bridge blocked off, until the player is a certain lvl and before that level when he clicks to the blocked off area is displays the message, You are not High Enough Level

or some concept like that

Level 6
yeah, I have run into something similar, the problem is, there is no Bboolean like "target point of issued order in region x = true", Honestly i don't think you can do it that way. But, if you need to do something like deathbedeli2 sugessted, I think your best bet would just to make 2 region close to each other. and say

If unit enter region 1 then move unit to region 2
display test message to owner of triggering unit "you are not high enough level!".

so each time you go into region 1, you get sent back.

Status
Not open for further replies.