• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do i make units not able to shoot/see through object?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ive been testing my game for sometime now, and i have buildings(outlines/detailedinside) but i cant figure out how to make units not able to see past the walls i made.

This is an example of the problem.

[o l ] []is the building outline
l the o is the unit and the wall is l, i want to know what kind of doodad or what can i use to make the unit not able to see past or attack through it?

Don't do this if you don't have a lot of time -- if you want to get really flashy, you can remove all of your units' natural line of sight and create regions around your map ONLY where you want the units to be able to see, and then create "visibility modifier in region" at a region whenever you want to enable sight to it (so the other side of the wall is not yet visible until your triggers tell it to be)

Status
Not open for further replies.