• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I make the pathing block of a doodad bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I upped the scale of a stone wall to a much larger size but units can still run through it as if it were regularly-sized. How do I make it so units can only run around and not through it? Also, the walls are destroyable so you have to be able to go through that area when theyre dead.

Sorry Im a n00b on first map.

Could I put pathing blockers in around the walls, and then make a trigger that will make the blockers die when the wall dies?

Level 2
Sorry I should have said pathing of a building. I used the stone wall model for a building but its pathing block is too small

Level 9
- As I said before, replace the stone wall pathing with something bigger (e.g. Gate) or am I not following you?

[?] If you already did that and doesn't work:
- Did you edit that value while the stone wall prexisted in the map?
-
[?] If yes, delete and place again. You can test the collision size by placing a unit and moving it towards the wall (Mouse Drag).

Could I put pathing blockers in around the walls, and then make a trigger that will make the blockers die when the wall dies?
Yes, that's also possible in case we don't solve this with simple Object Editor.

Level 2
- As I said before, replace the stone wall pathing with something bigger (e.g. Gate) or am I not following you?

[?] If you already did that and doesn't work:
- Did you edit that value while the stone wall prexisted in the map?
-
[?] If yes, delete and place again. You can test the collision size by placing a unit and moving it towards the wall (Mouse Drag).

Yes, that's also possible in case we don't solve this with simple Object Editor.

Thank you very much. I changed the pathing to diagonal/vertical bridges to match the walls. ++rep, goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.