• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How can i make a repick comand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all i'm new at the hive and i red the toturial how to make a hero tavern, but i dont saw trigger how to make a repick comand and i also want to know how can i make the hero can be purshed just once and onother player can't buy the same hero.

Level 19
Welcome to Hiveworkshop

If you limit the heroes to 1 you wont able to make a repick command
Try disabling picked hero for all players

Unit sells Unit
If Unit type of Sold Unit is Hero

For each A integer from 1 to 10
Loop - Actions
Player - Disable (Sold Unit) for producing for Player(integer A)

And disable all heroes for buying player

If someone types repick
Remove the hero he has
Enable all heroes for him to pick
And check for if someone has the hero you are enabling so you wont enable an already picked hero

Level 1
thanks i found the comand for repicking now it's time to see if can i make it ;] and i have just one question what is rep.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
What you see:
whatcolor_isred.jpg

Give rep to the people who help you
Is user Elven_God's signature -- it appears under every post of his.
Rep is reputation. The gems underneath the user's name and/or avatar represent the reputation.
If you want to know more, check the [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=320883&postcount=1"]Reputation FAQ[/self].

Pst, have you introduced yourself to the Hive Workshop Community? Want to do so? Head for our [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=360"]Introductions[/self] forum.

I guess this thread can go to the Solved Problems archive.
~Problem Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.