• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] how can i do a comand for move speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hii i want to do a comand for move speed like dota , when you tipe -ms it show a text with your actual move speed. how can a i do that?

Level 26
Trigger editor
Event: Player - Chat Message
Action: Game - Text Message
Function: Conversion - Convert Real To String
Function: Unit - Movement Speed

and you have to know for yourself how the unit is assigned to the player to be able to retrieve it out of the player doing the input.

First of all you need to set a variable of type "unit" with an array of 12. I call it "Hero" in My triggers.

Then, you need 2triggers :

• Hero Bought
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters taverne region <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A hero) Equal To*TRUE
    • Actions
      • Set Heros[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Triggering unit)
  • ms command
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -ms as Equivalent Results
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -ms as Equivalent Results
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -ms as Equivalent Results
      • Etc...
      • Make this for the 12players.
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: (Your actual Movement Speed is : + (String((Current movement speed of Heros[(Player number of (Triggering player))]))))

Status
Not open for further replies.