• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How can I change the model of trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
If you are talking of destructable trees like the wc3 lordaeron trees, you have to set the value 32 in to the field "replacable texture id" and maybe put nothing in to "replacable texture file", but I am not sure with the 2nd one.

Also, add -1.00 (shift + click) in to "fixed rotation", while you are on it.

If you are talking of destructable trees like the wc3 lordaeron trees, you have to set the value 32 in to the field "replacable texture id" and maybe put nothing in to "replacable texture file", but I am not sure with the 2nd one.

Also, add -1.00 (shift + click) in to "fixed rotation", while you are on it.

Doesn't work.
I want to have a custom tree model instead of the regular warcraft 3 tree models, but I think you understand that.
Could you upload a map where you have done this please?

Hah I just found it. I played with the properties of the tree for some time but never changed variations. I changed the variations to 1 and it works now. Thanks

PS: also, you have to set the lightweight model to False, otherwise it won't work ingame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.