• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How can i attach bigger and smaller attachement of same type to a unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
am asking for any kind of attachment

can you add attachment with size 10 to unit with size 1

and later

can you add that same attachment but with size 2 to unit with size 1 and so on...

you know that attachment gets big if its added to a big unit,so is it possible to make attachment small event if it is attached on a big unit?

(btw i don't need help with reducing/increasing size in model editor)

Level 35
for example
i have a gun attachment

than i attach it to a unit in normal size

how could i next time attach it to a unit with bigger size without making a unit bigger too?

A way to avoid importing a second model with be to use a dummy unit and triggers.. then you could use the Object editor to change size, but the suggestion of multipliable import is easier.

Level 13
a way to avoid importing a second model with be to use a dummy unit and triggers.. Then you could use the object editor to change size, but the suggestion of multipliable import is easier.

btw i want to do it with this attachment,but can anyone reduce the size of it ? (to about 20-35 KB)

View attachment 72731

Attachments

• FireBat_squished.mdx
    51.9 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.