• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

House Interior Pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I really like this pack, it's from a Russian site but here is a link. If you use google chrome you can automatically translate to whatever language you would like.

Wooden Stuff

Here's another good one

Goods

Level 28
Err, they're on my maps now which includes a lot of unnecessary stuffs.

What I usually do is export all the imported materials from UTM 3.0, B2M, RiR or any other terrain maps. Then just pick the stuffs that I need (interior sets, castle sets, trees etc.).

I recommend you to list down the stuffs you really need and then browse the stuffs on UTM 3.0 if what I need isn't available there then I jump to B2M -> Ogare's RiR -> etc -> etc.

That is what I usually do and only takes 10-20 minutes to grab everything I need.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Err, they're on my maps now which includes a lot of unnecessary stuffs.

What I usually do is export all the imported materials from UTM 3.0, B2M, RiR or any other terrain maps. Then just pick the stuffs that I need (interior sets, castle sets, trees etc.).

I recommend you to list down the stuffs you really need and then browse the stuffs on UTM 3.0 if what I need isn't available there then I jump to B2M -> Ogare's RiR -> etc -> etc.

That is what I usually do and only takes 10-20 minutes to grab everything I need.

Unless you're like me and forget to keep a database of the models and end up exporting/importing over and over XD (I should really make some preset maps and STOP EDITING THEM DIRECTLY) Before you suggest sticky notes, even if I were to use them, I'd probably ignore them until I am forced to play in 400x300 resolution XD

Level 28
(I should really make some preset maps and STOP EDITING THEM DIRECTLY)

Then use JNGP to export (Extension -> Export Files) all the files (imported materials and object editor data) then use "Import Directory"(so if you have custom textures in it JNGP will transfer it with the texture name already changed.). Then use the Import Object Editor Data then import the ".w3d" file to import your Doodad Data cutting the 30 minute labor to a couple of minutes.

I am thankful for the links, but laziness is not the problem... I simply don't have enough time.
I have to go to school, study at least a little, coach two separate guys on separate practices, then have a practice of my own (for myself)... Then there is all the stuff I should do for my current project. Add occasional (around 5 times per week) basketball games I ref. Then add my social life. Of course, I do need to sleep and eat, so I am trying to buy some time wherever I can :)

Veritas, thank you, these are great :) However, those aren't sufficient in number, so I guess I will turn to the UTM for more :)

Level 34
I am thankful for the links, but laziness is not the problem... I simply don't have enough time.
I have to go to school, study at least a little, coach two separate guys on separate practices, then have a practice of my own (for myself)... Then there is all the stuff I should do for my current project. Add occasional (around 5 times per week) basketball games I ref. Then add my social life. Of course, I do need to sleep and eat, so I am trying to buy some time wherever I can :)
You assume other people don't have just as busy lives? Maybe some don't, but most of us don't sit around waiting just to help someone. Not to say that we won't, but if you don't have enough time to search for models, how do you have enough time to use them? :\

Again, we are here to help, but generally we help because we know where resources are and have general knowledge about terraining, not because other people don't want to be bothered to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.