• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REALLY NEED These Models....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have been looking ages for some models for my map ive been working on a long time now. Im working on a Open RPG/Real Life game and currently need the following:

Variety of Pumpkins/Jack-o-lanterns
Semi-medieval oven/stove
Semi-medieval refrigerator
A nice looking Bookshelf
Mail/Letter Icon
(Any kinda of Halloween Decorations)

I need alot more but cant really go too specific.
If you got any links to were i can find the following it would really be awesome!
Doodads/items needed:
Interior House
Farm Interior/Exterior
Any RPG Models with NO Weapons (stuff similar to a basic Villager, just with other races such as female/male/child.)

I can promise you, full credit for your hard work, and also I can promise you all your efforts will go to extremely good use!
If you want to email me for further info on the map im working on feel free to at:
[email protected]
Or reply to this message!

Thank you so much for ALL and ANY help!

Level 7
For the mail icon just search "Letter" In the Hive icon section, theres also a mailbox in the models section.

Theres a great model pack here:

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=83031

But the textures are huge in filesize so you will need to decrease them in size, thats easy though just use any free imaging program like gimp. It has interiors, a little stove, fire place, well. Cute stuff like that.

Semi-medieval refrigerator
lol wut? You know they didnt have plug sockets back then don't you?

Level 3
thank you for the stuff, and yes i know they didnt lol what i was trying to say( was extremely tired) i need like a coal lit fire stove. something like you would find in a cabin in the woods. hard to explain but yeah just a big stove/oven that is pretty much a furnace or w/e lol

For the mail icon just search "Letter" In the Hive icon section, theres also a mailbox in the models section.

Theres a great model pack here:

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=83031

But the textures are huge in filesize so you will need to decrease them in size, thats easy though just use any free imaging program like gimp. It has interiors, a little stove, fire place, well. Cute stuff like that.

lol wut? You know they didnt have plug sockets back then don't you?

Level 3
well i need like holloween pumpkins, i know it sounds picky, but i need stuff like carved pumpkins, sorta like that one, just without the hat maybe. but i also looking for "hanging" Decorations or something too, i just dont like the look too much of the pumpkins on here but for now will do

Status
Not open for further replies.