• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HOTFIX: 1.1g online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yay, playing necro just got that much better :grin:.
On a side note: Does anyone bother using the misc item (skull), to buff the individual skeleton with attack speed (frenzy)? Under the impression that this is disgarded. How about changing it to a minion-only attackspeed aura for all those lazy ppl out there, or damage aura if this interferes with the bard's aura from wardrums.

Level 5
just played 1.1g (alone T.T) and found a bridge that wasn't there before in the gnolls area in the bottom right of the map, i tought like "wow, is this the bridge to the new zone? maybe zwieb forgot to hide it *_*" then i tried to walk over it and i found out that zwieb didn't forgot to hide it, its unpassable .-. hehe but i think i know where the new mountain themed area will be xD.

Level 1
Is the Gaia's bot of W3 official Battlenet "GoldHost" ?

It still hosts 1.1f... can u update to 1.1g?

Thanks for this excellent map!!

Status
Not open for further replies.