• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hostile War - The Real AOS Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Where can I download so I can help you.
And I think that this is going to be in atleast the highly recommendet.

Level 5
lolz,you'v uploaded the map only in the stupid epicwar, and you got like 30 downloads, well anyway I'm testing right now.

Level 5
Ok, the first thing to take my attention is the incredible atack speed of the units.
Second is the upgrades, I can say it's prety nice.
Third, some of the descriptons of the heroes are missing.
The terrain is great, I know youl get atleast 4/5.
The spells are entirely custom and that's great.
I dont know what more to say, so,yeah 4/5

Level 15
Ok, the first thing to take my attention is the incredible atack speed of the units.
Second is the upgrades, I can say it's prety nice.
Third, some of the descriptons of the heroes are missing.
The terrain is great, I know youl get atleast 4/5.
The spells are entirely custom and that's great.
I dont know what more to say, so,yeah 4/5
Thanks for the review =)

Level 7
OMG a nice map in the making!

OMG nice map.

I can not wait for the finished project, cuz I loved everything in this map.

Although it is good within itself there are a few additions I'd like to see:

You could add a custom loading screen, to the screen where you hit start game and it shows the loading bar.

It could be a picture of the Alliance and the Horde fighting (the main picture) and 2 heroes casting a spell at each other (one hero opposite the Alliance guy and one opposite the Horde guy. That's just an example if you need ideas.

Okay aswell as adding a custom loading screen, I was thinking why not add custom models for items, upgrades and units?

Customize some of the item models you buy from shops, This is not needed but would make it look like you have gone that step further with your map than most others. Plus it would improve the visuals and make it look a bit fancier all over.

Customizing upgrade models (The swords and tomes etc) This also is not needed but would be good, as it would make your map a bit different from the rest and more unique.

Some of the things you could do is change the color of the tomb pictures and sword/musket and defense building upgrades.

Customizing Units (The Alliance and Horde Creeps) would make the map 100% better as it would be a unique feature as many maps use the Alliance and Horde units and models in there map.

You could to make it easier to change models, change the map from Alliance Vs Horde to Witches vs Wizard and you have Witch models for the creeps for the Witches and Wizard models for the creeps for wizards. Thats just an idea/example it you can't think of custom models for Alliance vs Horde creeps.

Okay as there are Alliance vs Horde I was thinking why not have an Alliance tavern and a Horde tavern. This would work like the Alliance can only use the Alliance tavern to get heroes and the Horde could only use the Horde tavern to get Heroes.

This would just make it a bit more interesting than the original one tavern of heroes for both teams.

Plus you could add Tavern Customizations. By this I mean have an Alliance and Horde Strength, Agility, Intelligence and Combined hero tavern. The Strength tavern would have strength heroes, Agility tavern have agility heroes, Intelligence tavern have intelligence heroes and Combined could be special heroes where they don't really fit in Strength, Agility Intelligence based categories.

Having Tavern Customizations just makes it a bit easier to find a hero that best suits you.

Now with all that I was thinking the game doesn't end properly all it does is say the Alliance/Horde have won.

Why not make a cut-scene where when a team destroys the other teams main building the cut-scene would be activated.

The cut-scene would show either teams (Depending on who won the game) main building exploding and then it would say "The *Alliance/Horde* have destroyed your main building, hang your head in shame and quit while you can" Then there would be a quit game button and you click that and it quits the game back to the screen that tells you the statistics of the game.

Nice map and I hope you like/use some of my ideas,
Lag_Reviews :p

PS: Good luck with the map and I can't wait for the final version to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.