• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Host bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well its trojan, plus it might be considering some anti-viruses, since it considers JNGP one. Just make try turning it off, and if something bad happens, turn it on.

A virus doesnt suddenly mean its a hacker. Some companies intentionally place virus at peoples computer so you could buy their anti-viruses.

Level 14
Well its trojan, plus it might be considering some anti-viruses, since it considers JNGP one. Just make try turning it off, and if something bad happens, turn it on.

A virus doesnt suddenly mean its a hacker. Some companies intentionally place virus at peoples computer so you could buy their anti-viruses.

Viruses are scary. Last time I turned the anti-virus and downloaded something my computer suddenly made scary noises and a lot of codes appeared in the screen. I had to take the cord off the power source. After that I had to format my hard disk due to heavy virus infection.

EDIT : Found a virus free host bot.

Level 2

I personally think that is bogus thinking my friend.
No company that's actually legit would put a virus/or/Trojan horse on a victims computer just for them to purchase their anti-virus.

And if infact they did, by the time I was threw with them I would be setting on a nice lump of cash.

As for the other guy,there are infact some programs that antivirus's detect that's actually not a trojan or a virus.[As in game trainers for example]
But in your case it was a Legit, computer harming, Trojan.

If you ever have any suspicious thoughts about a file etc..
try uploading the downloaded .exe to jotti or virustotal.
U cant go wrong there...
And aslong as you never Execute the program,you will not be infected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.