• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HoP: Brawl v.7.2

Reactions: FrIkY and Anachron
It has been a loooong time. :)

Visit and register at the official HoP forums: http://www.z4.invisionfree.com/hop for change logs and updates.

If you fall across any bugs, please report it at the Bug Reports section.

Keywords:
Heroes, Hero, Pandaria, Pandaren, Panda, Arena, Brawl, HoP
Contents

HoP: Brawl v.7.2 (Map)

Reviews
16:33, 14th June 2009, by Rui: An original map, interesting to explore, yet with (grave) flaws on balance. Read my full review and antecedent comments for more detail. Set to Reviewed status with a 3,5 rating.
Level 7
Pls answer me if you will put the pandaren beekeeper with hat with black and yellow stripes...You can also skin a brewmaster ans make the barel a beehive and yellow and black stripes on hat.Isnt it simble for skinners?Well also sorry because i cant help at this because it will be terrible.Pls make the new ver fast.I'm a very good map tester:wink: and all maps i have tested had :eekani: crazy bugs.

Last edited:
Level 7
:thumbs_down: do you know why?Because you arent like Friky to say us if you have done anything.Until I check the new ver I will change the rate to 1/5.AND ANSWER IF YOU WILL PUT THE BEEKEEPER.

Last edited:
Level 7
Ok ok ok.He must remove kunoichi.She pwns 5 players unclouding 3 pros and the 6th kills her.In one game I had a ''teacher to make pros in this game'' in my team(3 teams of 3),and the ''teacher'' called everyone to come in mid for Ps v Ps.My team and one other came,but the team with kunoichi sent us only the kunoichi.We all started killing her and see killed the teacher and me and the m8 and the other team's 2 died.The living one killed her.This is imbaness or pwness isnt it?

*I put she or her for kunoichi because kunoichi means female ninja

Balance her or better remove her
And for Bamboo Brawler make it Bamboo Fighter.

Last edited:
Level 7
Are you going to tell us what do you do here and five months about the new ver?

I thought you were
HoP Developer

Last edited:
Level 2
Ummm 2 things 1 IT DOSNT WORK ANYMORE MAKE NEW VER NAO and i believe somewhere along the line with recent new versions a new creator was introduced into the process and really FUCKED the game up 6.6 beyond is all bad i think 6.6 was a legendary game pretty damn balanced too and do you know what happened to arganum hes dropped of Bnet since like a year ago which sucks he was keeping me up to date on this map >.< answers MUST

Level 7
Shut up.He said he was going to make new ver.I now take back what I typed in my previus post because I saw in one of his posts that he was going to balance aaaaaaaall the heroes and put 2 new heroes.Isnt it a lot to do from then?I just wanna now what he has done from all this here and five months.

Level 1
Yeah! A New version! Crazy.frog's alive!

But I want something to say: The Kunoichi is not too strong. Okay she's much stronger as other heroes, but a good bamboo Brawler can kill her easy. A good Gladiator, too.

Level 1
I killed her many times. Once with Gladiator (I think He's much too strong) and many time swith Bamboo Brawler. He's my Conuterpick against her. And we were on the same level.

Level 15
Guys where do you play HOP:brawl and on what patch?(its for old patch, but I have switcher)
Crazy Frog you are really crazy!Man we are waiting for your map for thousand years!Make it for new patch, we dont care for new heroes!

APU

APU

Level 2
wtf i wanna go on with playing this awsome map! is creazyFrog still alive? hop(e) so. i dont want somebody to steal the map. but if frog doesnt give us a new vers. someone will steal his map. (HOP(e)so)

Level 7
Soon means when I become 80+ years old.

I think Crazyfrog tricked us and didnt treat us...

Last edited:
Level 7
Me too.........i can say that, Crazyfrog..............i hate you and i hope......................i should not continue

Your the best Hop developer, Crazyfrog *laughs ironically*

APU

APU

Level 2
steal it?

Me too.........i can say that, Crazyfrog..............i hate you and i hope......................i should not continue

Your the best Hop developer, Crazyfrog *laughs ironically*
î that is MY oppinion, not yours =D î
i did try to deprotect this version of hop but it didnt work. i hope some1 get it and make a new, better version of heroes of pandaria: brawl!!
please steal his map if he dont try to make a new one!
i want to paly this fantastic game. nice map idea - nice models - nice PANDAs
nice but not playable with that new patches... =///

Level 2
Hey does anyone still have a version of this that works if you use a version switcher to go back to version 1.23 or something, since this map looked awesome and I'd like to try it :pir:

EDIT: Never mind, this works with version 1.22

Last edited:
Level 7
Omg crazyfrog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im ubah happy like when i fixed the bug in some forum and i couldnt post!!!omg now imma dl this and play it with 6 mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!

Level 7
Can you change the name to Heroes of Pandaria:Brawl v1.73 (next ver) cause hop brawl makes ppl think noob things and they dont join.

Level 1
WB

Hi and Welcome back. Just wanted to say that please take a look at page 5 (I think) at my previous post about the bug and the balance. Thorns Aura seemed to still be there... way to good still imo. Anyways... Good Luck on one of the funniest brawls map.

Level 1
Oh and you might wanna consider taking a look at some of the items. For example Cloak of Elune which gives you Shadow Walk. Aint that suppose to give you invisibility aswell? Well if thats the chase then it never works cause the duration is to short to give you cloak during battle as far as ive noticed. the creeps just keeps attacking and theres little chance of getting away from a player. For 1900 5 sec invisibilty is pretty costly, and the only thing better is the attack increase.

Battle Shamans ulti is also pretty low in dmg. Suppose to give instant kill when someone is bellow I think 400 hp and does 350 dmg otherwise. I think Sprit Seer has Death Coil as ulti and it does 750 if I remember correctly with a 180 cooldown. But he also has a passive skill that increase move and cooldown for Death Coil later. So an increase ulti for Battle Shaman would be cool. or improved other skills. My point is that wasting an ulti skill on someone that only has 400 hp doesnt seem worth it... if it does 350 dmg otherwise. Just a 50 dmg bonus.