• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Homsaria [Game like Real Life For Morons]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have been working on a game for a little while , called Homsaria. Basically it is Real Life For Moron type game , but due to my huge fanness of it , and no one hosting the shit anymore , I decided to make a game.

I got no idea for the job script , but I can figure something out.
Any Ideas for parts in the game?

Level 27
No ad dota itemz, only STRONGERS!!!!!!11!!one!11!
Well firstly as I understand this is also going to be some kind of Fantasy Life/RL[FM], right?
Sinve I doubt you're gonna try to add some new systems to the game like in Fantasy Life with those class chosing and weapon systems, so I recommend starting from terrain. TFirst make a plan of world geography (not global stuff and backstory and stuff, just the map's terrain).

Level 27
That's not hard, "Every c seconds, pick unit-type Hero units and set picked unit's current (not max of course) hp to current-2 hp point". I think.
Well first you can experiment a bit and try to create systems like that, later try to create all the terrain, then put up dodads then all trrigers and units and finally polish everything.

Level 27
And about the aging.. will they get old later? will they even die later? Or will you be able to begin all over when die but your nex level will depend from the previous character's level? And will you be able to someway become non-aging or maybe even become younger with some... stufff?

Level 4
Aw dam , tleno , you just gave me the complexity. Im going to say the what I think can work. The basic idea is to remove the unit in the region of the city , replace it with the older unit , at the same spot the young one was. Damnit , you just screwed my thoughts on scripting T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.