• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy Spells

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
YES I know they are non-triggered, but I think they look fine.

Much Credits to JetfangInferno for his kick ass models.

Give Credits if u use the "Holy Judgement" Spell and enjoy it

Description in comment.
Contents

Holy Spells (Map)

Reviews
20:37, 24th Aug 2009 hvo-busterkomo: Approved for being surprising well made object editor spells.
Level 1
I like these spells alot however i can't play with them on my own map :_( i don't plan on doing anything major just wanted some spells to enjoy besides default ones or ones i've made, but nice job :p

Level 8
Great spells, but the description of this is insanely horrible. With three spells named something with "Holy" and all of them with exploding effects, its hopeless to call sub-objects for "Explosion 1" "Explosion 3" "Awake 2" "Gate 2" "Holy Sphäre" "Holy1 "Holy2" "Holy3" ect.

Level 2
I've downloaded it and i'm gonna use it for my campaign and i will include you in the credits. Thanks for this awsome work! :D 5/5