• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy, Shadow, Pyro, and Tidal Razes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well I do not know how to post the triggers here yet, I am just new here and I want to share the spells I made (of course with some help) so please can anyone help me out a bit XD

Well there are 4 kinds of Razes:
1. Shadow Raze
2. Tidal Raze
3. Pyro Raze
4. Tidal Raze

Each have different model types and If you have any suggestions or reasonable comments please I am open and will gladly accept your opinions and comments.

Credits:
-The guy who made the NevermorebyME spell pack (I forgot his name SORRY)

I AM ONLY 15! PLEASE DO NOT GO HARD ON ME! :)

Keywords:
Nevermore
Contents

Raze Wars (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 16:24, 5th Nov 2011 Pharaoh_: Update it with a proper, in-game screenshot of the spells in action. This map contains unnecessary imports. The only variation among each spell instance is the...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

16:24, 5th Nov 2011
Pharaoh_: Update it with a proper, in-game screenshot of the spells in action. This map contains unnecessary imports. The only variation among each spell instance is the special effect.

Level 2
Hey, this is unacceptable.

- Do not multi-post ~

- Needs a proper in-game screenshot (Simply hit Print Screen on your keyboard or whatever programs to get one)

- Post your triggers (Click on the "Wrap
  • " while you upload your spell)
  • [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mhdc3a.jpg[/IMG]
  • - Remove unnecessary models you have imported, you are just increasing the file size
  • - Duplicating the spells and changing the units model, poor..
  • - There are better raze out there
  • - Make your own spells different from others (Better if unique)
  • - Many tutorials out there in the internet
  • [COLOR="Red"]1.5/5 - Poorly[/COLOR]

Its basically a pack of 4 identical spells... unacceptable... read the rules first bro...

18YaphetS18 said:
Waaaaaaaaa help me! Teach me the advance things to make this spell pack the most awsome spell pack it can be!

already asking for the advanced things when you can't even do the basics?

and I would like to ask takakenji's question too... there are people here younger than you when they started, but they didn't act this way...

Also, since the spells you uploaded are basically edited from someone else's work, get his permission first...

Level 7
Post triggers in [ Trigger ] Stuff Here [ /Trigger ] tags without the spaces or if the code is in JASS then post the triggers in [ JASS ] Stuff Here [ /JASS ] again without the spaces.

And your age is not an excuse, i am only 14 and done some nice spells, it is all about learning the techniques and putting in the effort to learn it, you'll get there one day if you put your mind to it.

You should refrain from uploading incomplete and/or inefficient/buggy spells. This is more of a "pro spell" section, or so it is supposed to be.

Level 7
I would've posted the triggers like last time but it is a total of 17 triggers -_- so as for now ill just put a screenshot.
14wpu0h.png

-Edit
I forgot to mention, the dummies, its good that they have locust, but they have shadow's, cancel off the shadows on the dummies and one more thing, Set the dummies to "Cant Raise, Does Not Decay".
-edit
Lol, i axidently called Tidal Raze, "Tidal Wave" haha my bad :p

Last edited:
Level 7
Lol so theese are all just a varient of shadow raze? 17 triggers for 4 different shadow razes? :/ Shadow raze can be done in just a few lines in JASS, i really hope theres more to it than just a shadow raze, otherwise i cant possibly imagine what the 17 triggers are for.

Level 7
-The guy who made the NevermorebyME spell pack (I forgot his name SORRY)
Oh, you forgot? the user who basically did NeverMore Ability Pack [GUI] v1.3 is named "UnHolyDarKness"

-Edit
this is just additional lol, i just didnt want to triple post, but cant you just make a dummy, that appears infront of you, and it uses thunder clap then it dies? but removing the leaks too

Last edited:
Level 4
Okey Let Me see.......
You in first place TRY NOT copy others spells that is "inadecuated"
After that you need to learn the basiks in any case you dont find ANY tutorial (wtf then) SEE THIS:
LEVEL 1 tutorial HERE IN THE HIVE:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/introduction-trigger-enhancing-spells-9531/
Then YOu Should Read This Until You Get The basiks:
LEVEL 2 TUTORIAL IN THE HELPER.NET:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/28117-Spells-Basics-of-Trigger-Enhancing-Spells
But The Seond One is a More advaned tutorial so good luck

• And Try Evade Multiposting
  • that is considered spam and you can get banned :goblin_boom:

Level 7
Well, his triggers sure are long and filled with unnecessary things, as Zaio said, this could be done in a few lines... but using a dummy + thunderclap is out of the question... ^.^

Okay, i guess ill admit that :p
----------------------------------------
Lol so theese are all just a varient of shadow raze? 17 triggers for 4 different shadow razes? :/ Shadow raze can be done in just a few lines in JASS, i really hope theres more to it than just a shadow raze, otherwise i cant possibly imagine what the 17 triggers are for.

Well, it has more triggers in it, but he made it like a map, the 17 triggers are just the spell triggers. So, pretty much he just increased the file size of the map lol....... (Sorry i didn't point this out earlier :p)
----------------------------
@18YaphetS18 - Dont make this a map dude, make it a map with just spells only, This is the spell section, not map section.