• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple AI Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Ok thx a lot dude :goblin_jawdrop:

Do you accept Jass scripts because mine are jass scripts. If not, then I can convert them to GUI.

The principle is very simple, I just use a periodic trigger to pick every AI Shadow Fiend every 1 second. The Picked Unit will pick nearby enemy units and depending on the distance, it will cast the appropriate shadowraze.

EDIT: My scripts does not have an evasion system because even for a human, Shadowraze is difficult to evade because of the large AoE.

Level 7
Do you accept Jass scripts because mine are jass scripts. If not, then I can convert them to GUI.

The principle is very simple, I just use a periodic trigger to pick every AI Shadow Fiend every 1 second. The Picked Unit will pick nearby enemy units and depending on the distance, it will cast the appropriate shadowraze.

EDIT: My scripts does not have an evasion system because even for a human, Shadowraze is difficult to evade because of the large AoE.

Hmmmm , I really want it to be GUI - if possible , but i can make the evasion , also consider that all of them will have a carrion swarm spell that i use like that , ty alot :D

Level 22
@venger07, from Lionheart07 of playdota.com. They upload ripped models there.
@BrightDark, Im terribly sorry but due to unexpected turnout of events, I became very busy with school stuffs so I may not be active until the end of March.

I gave you the SF Arcana but I was not able to make the AI since I have to convert my system to GUI but I was not able to do it coz im very busy. If you need some ideas on how to do it, look at my second post.

Status
Not open for further replies.