• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Computer AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm making a war game that is pretty straight forward your objective is to capture your opponents flag:xxd:. and I wanted to get a AI for computer players, or maybe if a player has left it replaces them with the AI so there team isn't at a disadvantage. (it shouldn't be a hard AI, i tried to make it just i dont understand the AI editor.) if your up for it PM me for the map
thanks!

P.S.
if make me an AI for my map you do it i will include you in the main credits right after the game starts, and +rep :grin::grin:

Level 7
If the attack is normal attack, then you can make the AI follow your teamates and then attack an enemy when in range or you could just set the owner to Neutral Passive/Hostile because they have their own ability AI and you will need to set the ability use tag to shockwave or something. The moving is pretty easy in terms of triggers.

Level 9
its like a dota with 1 lane and no auto spawned units, you hire units and spawn them and send them to your opponents base and research upgrades and such

EDIT:
would it be easier to make an AI (like template) like it has it so it will upgrade and spawn monsters. cause that's all that is really in my map. is spawning monsters and upgrading. would be very helpful :grin::grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.