• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting: Melee AI Script w/o Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need a regular melee AI script (one that works with easy, normal, and insane computer AI) that doesn't use heroes. If you can't make it work with easy, normal, and insane (cause I personally have no idea how to do it) then that's fine, as long as I can get a decent AI that doesn't use heroes, or even builds an altar for that matter.

-Teld

Level 15
I need a regular melee AI script (one that works with easy, normal, and insane computer AI) that doesn't use heroes. If you can't make it work with easy, normal, and insane (cause I personally have no idea how to do it) then that's fine, as long as I can get a decent AI that doesn't use heroes, or even builds an altar for that matter.

-Teld

You mean you want just it to play normally but not to use heroes?
I think you can find the default melee AI script(it is written in Jass) and just modify the "hero part".

Level 10
I tried looking for the default melee AI scripts but couldn't find em anywhere. Even if I could I wouldn't know where to start.
And yeah that's exactly what I want. I tried messing around with it but the best I got is it plays normally until it wants to build an altar (which it does right at the starting) then gets stuck because it cant (I disabled the building of altars and heroes using the tech tree menu)

Status
Not open for further replies.