• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy Heal v0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
v0.1
Casts on a friendly unit to be regenerate health over time.While improving his armor by 10.The attackers will be slowed.
Durations
Lvl 1 - 4 seconds healing.
Lvl 2 - 8 seconds healing.
Lvl 3 - 10 seconds healing.
v0.2
Reduced the healing amount.
Special Effect occur every 1 second.
Contents

Holy Heal [HashTable Spell] v0.1 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 18:11, 4th Oct 2012 Magtheridon96: The spell is missing configuration. You should only set the effect variable in the map init trigger. The heal time and heal amount should also be...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

18:11, 4th Oct 2012
Magtheridon96: The spell is missing configuration.
You should only set the effect variable in the map init trigger.
The heal time and heal amount should also be configurable. (In the map init trigger)
Example:
  • Set HealAmountPerLevel = 4.00

BUP

BUP

Level 9
Triggers

:vw_sleep:
  • Holy Heal
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Holy Heal
    • Actions
      • Set HolyHeal_Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set HolyHeal_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set HolyHeal_Table = (Last created hashtable)
      • -------- Healing Amount --------
      • Set HolyHeal_AmountHealing = ((100.00 + (25.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Heal for HolyHeal_Caster))))) x 0.03)
      • -------- Effect on Healing --------
      • Set HolyHeal_SpecialEffect = Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl
      • -------- Duration --------
      • Set HolyHeal_TimeRemain = (2.00 + (2.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Heal for HolyHeal_Caster)))))
      • Hashtable - Save HolyHeal_AmountHealing as 0 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast)) in HolyHeal_Table
      • Hashtable - Save HolyHeal_TimeRemain as 1 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast)) in HolyHeal_Table
      • Unit Group - Add HolyHeal_Target to HolyHeal_Group
      • Trigger - Turn on Holy Healing <gen>
  • Holy Healing
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in HolyHeal_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set HolyHeal_AmountHealing = (Load 0 of (Key (Picked unit)) from HolyHeal_Table)
          • Set HolyHeal_TimeRemain = (Load 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) from HolyHeal_Table)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • HolyHeal_TimeRemain Greater than 0.00
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Holy Heal ) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + HolyHeal_AmountHealing)
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using HolyHeal_SpecialEffect
              • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
              • Hashtable - Save (HolyHeal_TimeRemain - 0.03) as 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) in HolyHeal_Table
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit Group - Remove HolyHeal_Target from HolyHeal_Group
              • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in HolyHeal_Table
              • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your periodic trigger timer reduction does not match how fast the periodic trigger runs:

• Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
  • Hashtable - Save (HolyHeal_TimeRemain - 0.03) as 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) in HolyHeal_Table
Also I would suggest making the special effect only appear every second rather than each time it's ran due to effect spam

BUP

BUP

Level 9
Sorry! I was so reckless.
First i made the healing trigger with every 0.03 sec but i reduced it for the special effect.
I did not want to make a new trigger with every 0.10 sec for the special effect so i changed it into every 0.03 sec.But I forgot to change almost everything that is left to change
Also i put the hash table creating action in the casting trigger.
That was so reckless of me.
And also the hot key....
I will update it with more features.