• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hold The Line: Zombie Invasion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Hero survival map. 3 different game modes. Stand tall and pround, stand next to the police and tanks and hold the line. Kill all zombies for 20 waves to win. Loosing the castle is an instant defete. Work together to survive.

Keywords:
Zombie, Hold the line, STARS, Marine, Soldiers
Contents

Hold The Line: Zombie Invasion (Map)

Reviews
05:34, 25th Jan 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Different, unexplained, author names. Read posts below.

M

05:34, 25th Jan 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
Different, unexplained, author names.
Read posts below.

downloading...

Edit: well, the triggers are not well done, most noticeable in the Spawn category. Nice use of icons for attack/move n stuff, but having a passive icon for an active spell/command is horrid (easy fix though).

Looks a lot like a map i made (not much varaity and a lot of spamming). Nothing bad about it, but this has a lot fo room for improvments and i'd love to see it evolve into a great map.

Rating; N/A: i don't feel i should give a rating yet.

Level 11
Create a better description.
Here's a little key.

Hero 1
Screenshot
Abilities

Hero 2
Screenshot
Abilities
ect

Modes, Waves, Units, Unit Abilities, Strategies& tips, screenshots of terrain

Credits for models/textures/helpers/ect

You could add a few, I'm prolly not the best to give tips, but heh.

Played in single player. Massive problems.
The lock on player thing is annoying. Learn how to center it like you would in a shooter game, or don't do it. It's just annoying.
When you die, you are just locked on where you hero died and you can't observe your other players and you don't revive.
I can guess you tried to make it like the sc2 mission where there are terran zombies or w/e, if so I would add several types of zombies at once like range/melee/quick/slow and strong ect, and make several enterances so there has to be several fronts to defend.
The abilities are useless.

This map needs work.