• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-= Hold The Line =- v2.0

-= Hold the Line TD =-
The Horde Army is at the gate of the Alliance city for months , The walls are too strong to enter and they are trying to starve the enemy.
The Alliance are trying to break through the enemy lines.

Hold the Line !!

Hold the Line TD is a Tower defence game with 1 hero to help to defeat the enemy forces.

Pick up power-ups or gear to strenghten your hero and towers and defeat 50 waves of enemys in order to win! If more players can finish the game, the one with the most lives at the end is the winner.

Information

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

* 50 waves of enemy
* 12 Different Towers upgradable 3x
* 5 Dfifferent Hero's
* 3 Different hero Towers
* 3 Different builders
* 1-6 players

[2020-02-04]v1.6
Builder fixed
Changed size of hero towers
[2020-02-17] v1.7
Added 2 more Hero's
Fixed the tower in base
Changed Unit buy building
Fixed grommash Hellscream
[2020-02-19]
Visual changes
Change building names
Some tower size changes
Camera zoom options and info
[2020-02-24]
Added intelligence items
Fixed Caime Bloodhoof
I read somewhere that you dont need to give credits to Blizzard maps, but i took so much triggers from Blizzardtd that i MUST mention it :)
Hello there everybody, i just started with Editor map making and this is my third map.
I am still learning so much, i started this map for learning purposes but it turned out ok and i wanted to post it so i can get some feedback from you guys.
If you have trouble with the map you can watch my gameplay here
Contents

-= Hold The Line =- v2.0 (Map)

Reviews
EnterpriseReforged
Presentation 5/5 The map was presented very well, I like when people make usage of the tab feature even though you are reading a wall of text it doesn't seem so with using that, the map itself did appeal to me one thing is maybe to make it stand out a...
Shar Dundred
Map appears to be functional & doesn't break any rules. Approved.
Level 4
Presentation 5/5
The map was presented very well, I like when people make usage of the tab feature even though you are reading a wall of text it doesn't seem so with using that, the map itself did appeal to me one thing is maybe to make it stand out a bit add some video footage! not needed but would spice the listing up.

Terrain 5/5
I think the terrain was very well put together quite nice to look at and placement was very nice, the one thing that got me initially was it was hard to tell the difference from the lanes on the back end (I suppose this is just because I am old really)

Imported Material 5/5
The material that was imported blended so well I had to search for it well done in selecting material that was fluid enough to seem like it belonged! I will rate 5/5 because while it was fluid there wasn't a vast amount of imported items, but.. with most TD's this isn't an issue just something to think about

Originality 4/5
I will be leaving this one at a 4/5 since its a TD builder, many of them out there including my own however you did have a good amount of originality to the map itself, I liked the cargo pods one of my favored features in the map!

Machine/Net-friendly
this map does load quickly enough, however, I think lower-end computers may have an issue with all of the units listed above the map.

Bug-free 5/5

the only "bug" that I was capable of finding was a spelling mistake on the of the units listed it says "Dropps"

Overall 5/5
Good quality map recommend playing this

Spelling & Grammar 3/5
Overall, the spelling and grammar seem fine within the post the only mistake was Dropps in-game, but this can easily be looked past.