• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holding The Line

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
By god
This is one of my early (pretty much only) Semi-campaign solo maps.so I thought put it on web to see how good it is(Good means hard and tough for me). the map difficulty is on normal but if you lose time it's gonna pass high above impossible or insane! so fight off the hordes as soon as possible.your race is human (paladins and holy warriors stuff ) against hordes of the dead.Starting with a potentially powerful Paladin (defender) accompanied by 12 holy knights plus almost the same paladin (avenger) and 12 other holy knights on the friendly team but they can be (and should be) controlled by you.

quick info: 2 paladins and 24 holy knights and their safe distant town centers against hordes of the dead and their well fortified bases.

Keywords:
Holy survivers
Contents

Holding The Line (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/15 22:14:07 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate. Missing Map Type. Other: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jun/15 22:14:07

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
Missing Map Type.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]

Resource Moderation - Rules