• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Level 18
Can I get a yellow Pandaren that looks like Winnie the Pooh? I'd prefer it as a texture replacement so I could put it on different models, but just a replacer for the original Brewmaster is enough.

Level 27

(Name)

Screenshot

Campaign Background

Description: A model swap from the Alliance_exp
Resource Type: Model/Texture
Filesize: 1.4M
Credits:
Path:

maievcampaignscreen-jpg.368179

Attachments

• MaievCampaignScreen.jpg
    MaievCampaignScreen.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,167
  • WardenCampaign3D.rar
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 97
Level 34

(Name)

Screenshot

Naga skins recolors

Description: Daenar7 and 67Chrome's skin recolors: CopperCrotalus.blp Wyvern
Resource Type: Textures
Filesize: 58 kb / 175 kb
Credits: @Daenar7 / @67chrome
Path: Units\Naga\SnapDragon\SnapDragon.blp - Units\Naga\WindSerpent\WindSerpent.blp

01-jpg.369092
02-jpg.369093

Attachments

• SnapDragon.blp
    58.9 KB · Views: 133
  • WindSerpent.blp
    175.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Level 9
Maybe someone find it useful.

High Elf Lieutenant

High Elf Lieutenant

Description:High Elf Lieutenant
Resource Type:Model/Texture
Path:\retail\units\human\highelflieutenant\"dds & both mdx here"

Remember to enable local files in registry.

Blp is optional for direct import into map.

Attachments

• highelflieutenant.mdx
    103.2 KB · Views: 92
  • highelflieutenant_portrait.mdx
    38 KB · Views: 133
  • highelflieutenant.dds
    85.5 KB · Views: 94
  • highelflieutenant.blp
    92 KB · Views: 94
  • HE1.jpg
    HE1.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 316
  • HE2.jpg
    HE2.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 290
  • HE3.jpg
    HE3.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Comparison.jpg
    Comparison.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Level 18

(Name)

Screenshot

One Headed Hydra

Description: Simple edit of the standard hydra
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 163 kb
Credits: Hive Workshop

captura-jpg.369168

Can you make a two headed hydra if there isn't already one? That way, every evolution of Hydra could have a unique model that corresponds to their rank in the order. A 3-headed Hydra would split into a pair of 2-headed ones, and so on and so forth.

Level 34

Two Headed Hydras

Screenshot

Screenshot

Two Headed Hydras

Description: Simple edit of the standard hydra model, just removing one of his heads
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 399 kb
Credits: Hive Workshop

01-jpg.369260
02-jpg.369261

Attachments

• HydraTwoHeadedV1.mdx
    399.2 KB · Views: 97
  • HydraTwoHeadedV1_portrait.mdx
    88 KB · Views: 127
  • HydraTwoHeadedV2.mdx
    399.2 KB · Views: 94
  • HydraTwoHeadedV2_portrait.mdx
    88 KB · Views: 131
Level 34

HoS Demolisher

Screenshot

Screenshot

Hearth of the Storm - Demolisher's retexture

Description: Simple retexture of the standard Demolisher model, using HoS catapult's custom skin (wich is contained on this resource pack: Projects of old, gather ye' resources... [Mod Compendium])
Resource Type: Model/Texture
Filesize: Model: 54 kb / Texture: 72 kb
Credits: Credits to the HoS team and the Hiveworkshop
Path: OrcCatapult.blp

01-jpg.369324
02-jpg.369325

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 972
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 937
  • OrcCatapult.blp
    71.9 KB · Views: 114
  • OrcDemolisherV1.mdx
    53.9 KB · Views: 118
Level 21
Tried to make the classic carrion swarm red (instead of green), but i'm still too noobish for texture edits (or i'm lacking the tools?).

Can someone help out?

Level 21
perfect!
Well i'm using it for most simple edits (that and reteras model studio), but simply recoloring the particles didn't do the job here, what gives?

Level 58
perfect!
Well i'm using it for most simple edits (that and reteras model studio), but simply recoloring the particles didn't do the job here, what gives?
On War3 Model Editor find the Node Manager on the Windows and find the something with the name "BlizParticle" and edit the color. The other one is the Geoset Animation Manager on the Windows and find the Geoset Animation with color and edit it.:smile:

Level 1
Hey there mates, i need a model of a floating eye, like the sentry ward one, kept looking for one for some time but can't find anything (closest was a link to a model that sadly got deleted), can someone help me out? would be greatly appreciated!

Level 4
Hi everyone! I need models with team color (for runes on the texture) and team glow (for glow on animation "stand alternate").
Who can help???
Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• Monolith1.mdx
    12.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Monolith2.mdx
    12.9 KB · Views: 62
Level 14
Can someone fix this model (Corrupted Treant Worker) where the Gold Bag is not showing up being carried when playing any of the "gold" animations.

EDIT: Also, can anyone fix the Birth animation of Direfury's Ancient model? I want it to have 60.00 seconds animation time to work properly (visually). Currently it only has 8.34 seconds.

Attachments

• EntPeasentCorrupted.mdx
    270.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Corrupted_AncientOfLies.mdx
    153.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Level 7
Anyone wishing to help a fellow hiver out with a little something? need this Invulnerable Effects to be more of an orange/reddish color or simply similar to this:
unholy-armor-png.371893

Of course all credits goes to Grey Knight! :)

Level 7
@Perenoldell hahaha, hey buddy! :)
"working on a remake, are we?" - yes and no. (for the time being only having fun remaking some abilities but my progress is sluggish due to lack of time) :p
"Do you need the icon itself or what?" - nope, just the Buff from Gray Knight to be recolored in something more orange\reddish that would make it closer to the picture above :)

Level 20
@Perenoldell hahaha, hey buddy! :)
"working on a remake, are we?" - yes and no. (for the time being only having fun remaking some abilities but my progress is sluggish due to lack of time) :p
Would you like to help me on a couple of things for my project? ;)
"Do you need the icon itself or what?" - nope, just the Buff from Gray Knight to be recolored in something more orange\reddish that would make it closer to the picture above :)
Oh, i see. So you need an actual effect. And what's Grey Knight? :peasant-thinking:

Level 20
I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good at making skins as you can see from the models in this post:
[Altered Melee] - Barbarians: The Dark Ages (Formerly Age of Wonders)

Just let me know if I can make anything for you, and I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I think i have something in mind. Anyway, i was just curious. :)

Here you go: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/fireshield-mdx.372813/

I shall contact you, there IS actually one or two things i might need right now.

Level 21
hey there,

looking for someone to change these two shield models into platforms:

Orc Shield Rigth

Plank Shield

they need to be flat on the ground (like a stage to stand on as opposed to the angle they are in to be a shield) and a little bigger than a town hall (in game radius 300. would be ideal)

also they will be used as floating platforms (sort of buildable bridge segments) so if they can be the right height to float on water (I have no idea how to do that, but some doodads naturally are on the surface of the water and not on the bottom - so like that) that would be amazing. but that is not a "deal breaker" I can play with the height in game if not possible.

thanks!!!

Level 31
hey there,

looking for someone to change these two shield models into platforms:

Orc Shield Rigth

Plank Shield

they need to be flat on the ground (like a stage to stand on as opposed to the angle they are in to be a shield) and a little bigger than a town hall (in game radius 300. would be ideal)

also they will be used as floating platforms (sort of buildable bridge segments) so if they can be the right height to float on water (I have no idea how to do that, but some doodads naturally are on the surface of the water and not on the bottom - so like that) that would be amazing. but that is not a "deal breaker" I can play with the height in game if not possible.

thanks!!!
Here you go =)

Attachments

• Shield Platforms.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 59