1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Chen, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    A "myth"? Ralle's response seems pretty clear...

Removing all your posts & stuff is not the same as forbidding the download of it all.

What do you have (maybe we can move this to VMs)?

2. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ardenian resources are in Hive 2.0, when i was exploring the site i found resources from banned people, and deleted things from 2004.

3. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I cant find it...

But grab it all, man. You wouldnt belive the things that end up lost to the sands of time esp that '04 stuff).

4. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It looks like the admin really delete everything of him xD. I found the drone in hive 2.0 the last time it was on, now gone.

About 2.0, There are lots of models ripped for WoW, and things that can get a good home in the simple workshop. There is one tank made by Direfury, and the Fatman tank model. What i never found again was "Darwen Ambassador" a Team colored Dwarf warrior, there where three versions.

5. Emm-A-

Emm-A-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not to me, I am a very curious one, you know.

Well, i downloaded the SimpleGrid Jass ressource as well as a few models like that pineapple and a fiew buildings - I hope I do have them somewhere ... Have to check it out first

6. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did he have any nice resources uploaded?

See, that's why I advocate for downloading resources while you still have the chance. You can never know if cyberpolice gets to the maker.

7. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

• Hawkstrider Knight

Description: Cavalry unit using a Hawkstrider, I asked for permission to Reflex to edit his Hawkstrider Knight model, and used Direfury Elf Footman as a rider, my idea was making a base to make easier to Geomerge riders as needed, like Elenai Elves, Wandering Soul Dragonhawk footman, Captain, Lieutenant, etc. The animations were reworked to be similar to the vainilla Knight.
      Resource Type: Model
      Filesize: 175Kb per model.
      Credits: Reflex for the Hawkstrider Knight Red model, Direfury for making the Elven Footman,Elenai for the original swordmaster, Himperion for animations.
      Path:

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG][​IMG]

-PS- If someone manage to test it ingame, could tell me if the blood emitters are in the right position. I have to copy and paste them from Garithos and move them, but those doesn't show in Magos.

-Update- Set Decay flesh and bone to non looping to avoid the body appear during the transition between flesh and bone.
    Added a new version using Elenai's swordman, the model was mirrored to match the original set.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. dtnmang

dtnmang

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:

• (Improved) Iron Gate

Description: Default Iron Gate destructible that you can see through its metal bars.
      Resource Type: Model
      Filesize: 29 KB.
      Credits: Blizzard.
      Path: Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\IronGate\
      Will replace the Iron Gate (Horizontal) and (Vertical) in-game.

[​IMG]

• [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  9. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Sounds useful; image?

10. dtnmang

dtnmang

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Added image for your viewing pleasure.

11. Krotos

Krotos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OH. MY. GOD!

Hymperion, I LOVE you! I was SOOO waiting for a Hawkstrider Knight model that wouldn't cost a leg and an arm to upload as the one we had on Hive is twice the size of this one. Thank you!

12. Krotos

Krotos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Double post, but it's important: I imported the Hawkstrider model but the footman himself doesn't display properly. He's a big bunch of black goo.
    Pic for reference:
    [​IMG]

This is the HE Strider btw.
    EDIT: I imported both Striders. The BE Strider looks nothing like the one in the pic.
    Pic for reference:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  13. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's a problem on your side
    Verify if you don't have any retexture that changes the model

14. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ok Krotos that is weird, the models are using the textures from the expansion mpq

The BE looks like you're using a custom texture with the same path than the normal Dragonhawk.

In the screen i'm using the same model uploaded to hive. It's like the texture in your side is gone.

Attached Files:

15. Krotos

Krotos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  16. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You should definitely upload that in models section.

17. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Updated the Hawkstriders, i'm still out trying to understand what is going with Krotos map o_o, maybe making a version using the ROC skin. The Epic Hawkstrider removed part of the texture in used in Direfury's models helmet, that is why the helmet is white in the screenshot. But the other model being a full shadow is still a mystery.

18. Krotos

Krotos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I had to attach it to the HElven AND BElven Dragonhawk to make it work for me properly. That's why the other guy is black. It's just missing the entire texture.

19. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Welcome to HIVE 2, Everyone!

In case you're thinking, with the addition of the Substandard Section, what will be the future of the thread?
    Well, I created this thread so people can throw in resources that they think are useful but most likely won't make the cut into the resources section. The Substandard Section is a part of the Resources Section where submitted content that are either too simple or probably needs fixing. They're pretty different but it sure will affect the activeness of the thread. So what will be the future of the thread?
    I will think about it, but for now the thread is staying. Feel free to discuss!

20. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Dont delete this thread before making me aware as have some things only up here.