• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Just Wondering if you could change the First post download link into something More Fancy,

Something Like this for example

Off

Model

Skin

Click Other Tab to Download Resource

SceenshotNameDescriptionFilesizeCreditsLink

Skeleton KnightA Stronger Unit for the Undead Army88.3KBHayate/Blizzard

Skeleton Grunt SpearmanA ranged Skeleton Grunt.81.3KBHayate/Blizzard

Okie, Im Lazy

But Im not sure, Because It will give you alot of work if you do this, (Like Making Icons, And Managing those Stuff

It's Just a suggestion :p

Level 31
Hello guys, i don't know if this is a simple task, but anyway i hope somebody help me,
so here are my request, i want standart elf worker model to have atached this components to him.
also if its possible to color components in alpha so every player will hav different color of items on him, (and swords to be atached to both hands)

Attachments

• MithrilHelmbySunchips.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 99
  • BloodElfSword.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 117
Level 25
Just Wondering if you could change the First post download link into something More Fancy,

Something Like this for example

Off

Model

Skin

Click Other Tab to Download Resource

SceenshotNameDescriptionFilesizeCreditsLink

Skeleton KnightA Stronger Unit for the Undead Army88.3KBHayate/Blizzard

Skeleton Grunt SpearmanA ranged Skeleton Grunt.81.3KBHayate/Blizzard

Okie, Im Lazy

But Im not sure, Because It will give you alot of work if you do this, (Like Making Icons, And Managing those Stuff

It's Just a suggestion :p

Fancay stuff there Hayatay! Would think about it, dunno for myself but looks damn awesome. But it looks awesome, take my rep!

Hello guys, i don't know if this is a simple task, but anyway i hope somebody help me,
so here are my request, i want standart elf worker model to have atached this components to him.
also if its possible to color components in alpha so every player will hav different color of items on him, (and swords to be atached to both hands)

Would add it in the first post, but I can't guarantee someone will do it. I think I should open recruitment for members that will do requests :D

Level 27

Name

Screenshot

Runic Axeman

Description: An exercise of rewrap using a bandit skin, uses Rexxar animations, includes a portrait and missiles. The skin is used with Daenar 7 permission. As an extra this have a dual bandit model included.
Resource Type: Model/Texture
Filesize: 250Kb
Credits: Credits to Daenar 7, for the Runic Soldiers skin.
Path: runicsoldiers.blp

230194-albums7984-picture100838.png

Attachments

• HeroRunicAxeman.rar
    249.6 KB · Views: 297
Level 25

Name

Screenshot

Runic Axeman

Description: An exercise of rewrap using a bandit skin, uses Rexxar animations, includes a portrait and missiles. The skin is used with Daenar 7 permission. As an extra this have a dual bandit model included.

Freakin Awesome! Just upload it, nah just kidding. It looks damn cool, but since you have the permission and it looks efficient for approval, I suggest you upload it. Won't be adding until you have a reply though.

Level 27
Freakin Awesome! Just upload it, nah just kidding. It looks damn cool, but since you have the permission and it looks efficient for approval, I suggest you upload it. Won't be adding until you have a reply though.

I thought about that, but nah, the first problem will be someone pointing that isn't too diferent from Arthas model, what is true, second for use a custom texture instead of the Bandit in the mpq. So to avoid dramas, better put the model here.

Attachments

• Daenar7permission.PNG
    Daenar7permission.PNG
    74.3 KB · Views: 304
Level 27

Name

Screenshot

Elven Assasins

Description: Reskins of the Assasin to complement other of my models, a Farstrider and a Mercenary version, Portrait included.
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 83kb per model.
Credits:
Path:

230194-albums7984-picture107219.png

Attachments

• ElvenAssasinsV.2.rar
    61.5 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Level 25

Name

Screenshot

Runic Axeman

Elven Assasins

Screenshot

Name

Description: Reskins of the Assasin to complement other of my models, a farstrider and a mercenary version, Portrait included.
Filesize: 83kb per model.
Credits:
Path:

230194-albums7984-picture100965.png

yeah, that works too. Thanks!

Here is my very basic model, a spinning sword. It's suppose to be a cursed sword, a ghost is inside it (terraria reference)

Awesomesauce! Will be added.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm busy these days and I almost can't maintain these stuff.

Level 12
Hello.
I wonder if you could add owl wings to this model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/white-tiger-92913/?prev=search=tiger&d=list&r=20

Like the wings this model gots: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-175285/?prev=search=dael%27barun&d=list&r=20

Hope some one could do it! It would be so useful for me in my campaign.

"EDIT"
On the model description it says: "Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from."

So, could some one please do that for me? Since i think it should be an easy edit.

Last edited:
Level 19
Level 11
Remove model animation

Hiho,

for my Line Tower Wars I use this model for a so-called "Spell Tower.".
With coloring it fits quite nice to my needs, however, it has got a nasty "stand second" animation which I don't like because it let the cool book disappear from time to time.

Here the image of the model:
attachment.php

The model's warcraft 3 name is:
buildings\other\BookOfSummoning\BookOfSummoning.mdl

I have another request with the following model:
attachment.php

As you can see half of the so-called "Sharp Tower" is always in the ground.
So my request is if you can change its stand animation to not wave and thus increase the models height in genereal so that it ranges out of the ground after the change. New height offset could be about 25.0.
It would be awesome if you could remove that blue line thingy in the middle of the model as well. (This is a thing because this model is used normally as a missile but not required here.)
Another cool thing would be, if the rotation is very slightly slower.

The warcraft 3 model file name for this model is: Abilities\Weapons\SentinelMissile\SentinelMissile.mdl

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Robbepop

Attachments

• spell_towers_new_model_request.png
    spell_towers_new_model_request.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,086
  • sharp_towers_new_model_request.png
    sharp_towers_new_model_request.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,139
Level 50
Okay, I got the permission of most of the modelers and now I'm sharing the resources with you. Please before you use any of this model read the "Read me". Within the every model that is edited/used other people's animations/some of the other people's part of the model is a "Read me" about who you need to credit. Those folders without the "Read me" are only mine and you need to credit me. Cheers, I hope you'll find them useful.
View attachment Models to share on THW.rar

Level 20
Something for me: an alternate archer for High Elves:

(Farstrider)

Screenshot

Farstrider

Description: Basic ranged unit for High Elves race, uses in-game textures and has portrait animations. I tested it, so it shouldn't kill your map :-D
Filesize: 167 KB
Credits: No need to give me them if you just use the model, but if you want to edit & upload it, then give me credits :-D

Farstrider.jpg
[/img]

And a little request, can someone make an icon for this model? I would be grateful :-D.

Level 12
Can i have a request here ? because i need a simple recoler of the blood elf lieutenant skin that all the red parts of the skin are blue because i want to do a high elf lieutenant skin

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Came here to share my models. :D

Attachments

• HumanTowerArcaneFire.mdx
    181.3 KB · Views: 237
  • HumanTowerArcaneLightning.mdx
    181.1 KB · Views: 215
  • HumanTowerArcaneIce.mdx
    182.6 KB · Views: 215
  • HumanTowerArcaneRocket.mdx
    183.8 KB · Views: 231
  • HumanTowerArcaneBuildingFire.mdx
    181.1 KB · Views: 246
  • feralspiritdoneblue.mdx
    14.3 KB · Views: 215
  • AshenvaleCrypt.mdx
    12.7 KB · Views: 246
  • HumanSmallDeathExplodeBlood.mdx
    3 KB · Views: 206
  • HumanLargeDeathExplodeBlood.mdx
    3.4 KB · Views: 194
  • AxeMissileDouble.mdx
    3.6 KB · Views: 187
  • WoodBridgeSmall0.mdx
    18.7 KB · Views: 178
  • WoodBridgeSmall0Straight.mdx
    18.7 KB · Views: 193
  • WoodBridgeSmall45.mdx
    18.6 KB · Views: 169
  • WoodBridgeSmall45Straight.mdx
    18.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Helipad.mdx
    2.9 KB · Views: 207

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ardenian's Pre-2D-Workshop Request Resources

Here, I would like to share my Pre-2D-Workshop resources with you.

Several icons, skins and one model, more or less useful.

Every resource has a preview within its folder.

I *couldn't* add a preview for most icons, since I was too lazy to re-create all of them, as I already attached them to Hive once in the past.

Includes:

• Archmage_Wretched skin
  • DemonHunter_Wretched skin
  • Several gray-green orc recolors
  • a small edit of the footman skin, adding the face of 67chrome's chaos knight skin + an icon for this skin
  • a screenshot zeppelin icon ( goblin)
  • icon for the darkirondwarvesmortar skin
  • empty monster lure icon
  • several villager icons with an arrow in front of them, simulating like pages in a book/selection
  • a purple recolor of one of Heinvers' amulet icon
  • Grey colour variations of the Load and Unload icons
  • an alternate tidal guardian icon, supposed to match the tentacle guardian icon
  • two models for a green blink

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Hello, may I request these stuffs? About transferring and attaching a weapon to a model.

Requesting to:
  • Replace this model's current weapon to this hammer.
  • Replace this model's animation with Arthas' "Attack - 1" & "Attack - 2" and add Blademaster's "Attack Slam".

Well, I haven't got the permission of the creator of this model yet, because he is inactive for 2 month but I really need this for my map project, and if it was against the rules, I apologize about this.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Here, I would like to share my Pre-2D-Workshop resources with you.

Several icons, skins and one model, more or less useful.

Every resource has a preview within its folder.

I *couldn't* add a preview for most icons, since I was too lazy to re-create all of them, as I already attached them to Hive once in the past.

Includes:

• Archmage_Wretched skin
  • DemonHunter_Wretched skin
  • Several gray-green orc recolors
  • a small edit of the footman skin, adding the face of 67chrome's chaos knight skin + an icon for this skin
  • a screenshot zeppelin icon ( goblin)
  • icon for the darkirondwarvesmortar skin
  • empty monster lure icon
  • several villager icons with an arrow in front of them, simulating like pages in a book/selection
  • a purple recolor of one of Heinvers' amulet icon
  • Grey colour variations of the Load and Unload icons
  • an alternate tidal guardian icon, supposed to match the tentacle guardian icon
  • two models for a green blink

Nice work, Ardenian.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Thanks, thought long about whether I should submit it, as it is not that useful for many users.

Level 5

Orc Felguard

Screenshot

Orc Felguard

Description: Just a screenshot-ed icon from a model opened
in a model editor, haven't seen a icon made
for this model, so I'm going to made and upload
it, haven't got a permission though but it should
be ok since it is not a icon edit and I'm not
altering epsilon's model.
Resource Type: Icon
Filesize: 18.6 Kb
Credits: epsilon
Path: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFelguardGreen_ByEpsilon.BLP
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNFelguardGreen_ByEpsilon.BLP

Untitled.jpg

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

no one can take my request?

Do you need an alternate skin, adding alpha channel ( = TC) or do you need a model edit, as the felraider has no TC layer in the helmet ( I don't know whether he has or not) ?

Level 25
Thread updated, everyone! All new resources are finally added to the main post, sorry it took forever, but it's better late than never. Thanks, guys!

Also, we're getting lots of requests lately, and I just noticed that this thread is not really a great place to request, so I edited the second post, and added workshop suggestions.

Let's thanks these [rainbow]awesome[/rainbow] workshops for helping us throughout the years!