• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Workshop Userbars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'm proud to present two Hive Workshop Userbars (based on the Scarlet Crusade buttons). One is for the members, and I have made a special one for the staff too. So add the userbar into your signature on other communities and help Hive grow in popularity.

hivemember2ji1.jpg

hivestaffjb8.jpg

~Daelin

Last edited:
Level 18
I'll add it to my other ones. And I'm going to remind you all that I was the first to start using userbars here (I love being petty, ;P).

Err Daelin, both or possibly just the Staff one are too high. Look at it in my sig, it's over standard userbar size.

-*meow*

Level 8
Daelins is 350 x 20... All the others is 350x19, so Daelins is 1 pixel too high, so do it seem. What is the guidelines for the size?

Please mark that i wrote "so do it seem." after i said yours was 1 too high.
It wasn't an insult Daelin. I know u made it from the tut. I was just a conclusion.

Please read, and understand the context, before you start thinking i'm dumb, and write with bold letters like if you're explaining something to a kid.

Level 11
I wrote the bold stuff to make it clear.. I didn't write it like "for a child". I have lately been writing a lot of tutorials and it's already a thing I do when I want to emphasize something. I find CAPS irritating and barbaric, as they most likely suggest screaming. So... sorry if that gave you the iwrong impression, didn't mean to.

~Daelin

Level 11
I can't give you an answer for that. I've been wondering about the very same thing. The site allows even 21px bars and there are such bars on it. I guess people started to follow each-others userbars and some started this whole mess with the wrong size, being followed by others. And I know you didn't mean to insult anybody. Sorry if I sounded pissed off or something. :)

~Daelin

Level 36
I <3 userbars. Now everyone stfu. Seriously. That's a request not an order so don't be all offended. You made a userbar. That's awesome. Nobody meant to offend anyone. Seriously Xd All of this insultign and then appologizing, just make the userbar the right size, and it will be good for me to use. Mine need changing up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.