• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey ^v^

Did anyone else experience a server time out on the hive? I couldn't get through to the hive for about 2 hours because it kept saying, 'server timed out' but I could access other sites. This isn't the first time this has happened but it seems to be happening more and more

Anyway I better send this message before it happens again!!!!

Level 19
when the hive backs up it directs you to a page saying, 'the hive is in the process of making a backup'

this just said server timed out

how long do the backups usually take?

hiveworkshop backups everyday 12 gmt+1. Could it be that?
I see the time I posted this thread, coincides with the time you provided. making it more probable to be the cause

Level 19
That was a complaint. A contribution would probably be offering a code (since you said you were a programmer, a bright one too) or something that will show an error page.
someone has to spot the bug before they can be fixed

besides the old hive used to have the function so it's not like Ralle is incapable of handling this on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.