• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sometimes Hive Workshop won't load, while other websites work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Have anyone of you experienced this minutes ago?

Well, I was editing my post, and all of a sudden the "Save Edit" won't work -- they just gray out for awhile, and then after the buttons restored to normal nothing happens. The post wasn't edited after all and the editing window stayed open.

I tried to Print Screen the thing but it doesn't work. I can connect to other websites fine, and I used the network troubleshooter. They say the problem is in the Hive server. Any reason why this happens?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Yes, it sometimes happens to me too. Basically, Blizzard.com or some other site loads in an instant while the Hiveworkshop.com just needs a couple of more seconds even sometimes a minute especially if I don't refresh the page.
Could also be a plugin/browser thing. I dunno man.

Status
Not open for further replies.