• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

DNS trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The domain name servers are running at a remote location, they have no connection with Hive's web server (thankfully).

Level 27
I tired to access this site through it's IP address.
I couldn't log in and the top links all point to hiveworkshop.com.
It didn't work so well. Maybe you could rewrite some pages to allow for IP address access?

Level 32
I always have problems reaching this site, but i can always acess the forum i just discovered. Its rly strange everytime i come here the image make an error and the next link i click cant be found =/

is it my internet?
It's likelier to be fault of your local web browser software rather than your ISP connection. Try clearing your cache and cookies first, then try installing Firefox, Netscape Navigator or another browser if the errors recur.

Fortunately, the complications we experienced with the DNS errors were short-lived. Whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.