• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Hive 2 FTW-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Only the functionality and the visuals will change and we will also add new functions. All your resources and posts will remain. We are not starting again from scratch.

Level 14
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I need low grafics for making hive run on my computer well

Level 27
It does make other people head bigger for having larger rep than the other.

Why the fuck do you need rep ? So people can see how "cool" you are ?
Ah, there will always be some people who will find something to show of to others on how they're cool.
Is there any... serious argument why rep is bad?

Does this mean my shit ass computer will take more than twenty seconds to load?

DOWN WITH THE HIVE!

No, I really hope they're only optimizing it. I mean, Ralle is not planing to implement some flash/java stuff on every singe thing or overload site with ads and other slowing down things. So I guess it should only speed up.

Level 8
FUUU! NO I WANT MY REP! DO NOT REMOVE IT! I AM A REP WHORE AND I WILL DIE WITHOUT MY REP!!! PLS PLS PLS DONT!!!
(Just kidding:ogre_hurrhurr:)

On Topic: Can't wait to see Hive 2 :ogre_hurrhurr:.

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Even so this place will suck for D3/SC2/any new games. It has to do with the community, not the appearance.

The community will magically start to appreciate SC2 and D3 once Hive 2.0 is released. Just wait for it and see.

Mhm.

Level 5
Only the functionality and the visuals will change and we will also add new functions. All your resources and posts will remain. We are not starting again from scratch.
I think we should start from 0 no posts, threads, profiles, resource and to move on to Starcraft II, Diablo and WoW. Because Warcraft III is really old and half or more "dead". That's my opinion... :)

Level 11
I think we should start from 0 no posts, threads, profiles, resource and to move on to Starcraft II, Diablo and WoW. Because Warcraft III is really old and half or more "dead". That's my opinion... :)

Are you kidding me WC3 can be upgraded so much, even so much have already been done...anyway what do you think we can do with Diablo and WoW!?

NO EDITORS!

Level 5
How "we" gonna upgrade the game? Blizzard is out of game we, we can't remake the full game into something more advanced also in the World Editor "we" can't add more cooler things like in Starcraft II, so we better move on to some newer game that has editor or something like that.

Level 14
I said that we should forget Warcraft III let's move on to Starcraft II...

says the newcomer lol
this site has already been loaded with billions of maps,models,skins,and other stuff,we can't just abandon them without an extremely valid reason

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I said that we should forget Warcraft III let's move on to Starcraft II...

It's not about modding, it's about modding WC3. You don't move on to the next game. Sure, you may start modding another game, but there's no such thing as a collective shift of game. I'll never mod SC2.

Level 11
ME too I think that there will be no other game like WC3 is and I plyed many other games so...also I tried the SC2 World Editor and its, ehh, not the same man, its like boring for me, you have so litle options and the plot is just stupid, I dont like SC2 at all :(

Level 5
I don't know why Blizzard just quit from the Warcraft RTS, they have money, team, everyone in the world wants Warcraft IV, so what's the problem with Blizzard? :/

Level 22
The community will magically start to appreciate SC2 and D3 once Hive 2.0 is released. Just wait for it and see.

Mhm.

I'm sure of it >.>
This place cannot get large numbers of SC2 modders fans or whatever for these reasons:

- it is already entirely War3, the majority of the community, thus except for some newbs, you won't see any ;big; modders the way it was with War3 years ago
- the ones who chose to switch to SC2 already went to the sites made specially for Starcraft, thus it would be too late to get any newcomers when actually the newcomers here identify THW as a place for War3 mapmaking seeing by what they came for

And frankly I see the level of help you can get and knowledge in SC2 editor here is rather poor but it is explainable why.

Ergo, THW 2.0 will not change anything and this will remain the same way it is now - ppl would come for war3, barely for sc2 . (I dont mind it, Im still here for PONIES :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.