• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highelf Militia

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Something that Blizzard should had get done 20 years ago.

Militia version to the highelf worker. Portrait is ugly, i know.
268817-f0f08e09b9e8409ff6166d6d00b7174b.png

ingame screeny:
268818-660d0030bbc99e391312a34c725e02db.jpg
Previews
Contents

Highelf Militia (Model)

Highelf Militia Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A simple elven militia model. Works in-game.
High/Blood Elf militia...
Why did Blizzard never introduce them?
i am pondering the same thing. when i have opened up the high elf worker for editing, have noticed the torso is conveniently set as a seperate geoset already. This was quite possibly done for easily texture swapping to militia, which has the same dimensions as the elf worker uses.
as for why, idk. however i can say that the quel'thalas part of the undead campaign always felt rushed to me, almost as if they said "ok, this much is enough for a sub-faction that will appear only in one level at full force, anyhow." then shipped it with as much had got done up until that point, instead of spending anymore development time further working on it.

Good idea! But, imho, it would be better if they had some elven-styled armour somewhere and some kind of swords or sabers instead of axes.
Bah!! They're only peasants with long ears!
Even the High Elves in their society have downtrodden persons like the peasants!