• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HighElf Priest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HighElf Priest
By:CRIS and DeuceGorgon

An female priest, i hope you like it and give credits for use.
Plz. rate if you like it. ;)
Contents

HighElf Priest (Model)

HighElf Priest (Model)

Reviews
01:14, 24th Oct 2013 Kwaliti: Too simple, changes not sufficient for approval.

M

01:14, 24th Oct 2013
Kwaliti:

Too simple, changes not sufficient for approval.

Level 3
nice,
but i don't know why, there is something that makes me feels she is a male not a female
well i always want to see priest with female version so i rate this 4/5
cool model

Level 19
Im more concerned about her large shoulders... seens like her torax is huge compared to the waist. Now thinking about it, the priest is a very weird guy. Just try to make the body more feminine (not cleavage, but the shape itself) then I think will also change more than the priest standard model.

Level 26
Don't want to sound sexist or chauvinist here, but where is the cleavage? ^^

Chauvunist? That's a woman who hates men. Most often confused with Feminism.
But I do agree that she needs to have her female form enhanced.

This is not sexism, it's the result of a physical form affected by different hormones. The male body gets the male hormone which induces a deeper voice, more hair on the chest and a bulkier body.

Girls, however, has the female hormones. Which in turn results in boobs, a curvy body and a smoother skin. Hands and feet also tend to look different. However, the levels of hormones differ from person to person and thus the results also differ.

Granted, there is also genetics to take into account.

Summarized. Needs more boobs, tweak the arms and legs somewhat. Reduce the size of the hands slightly, specifically focus on making the gloves less bulky. The waist need to be pushed down, not only to enhance the female form but to give her room for the boobs. I would also recommend making the waist wider. So yeah, needs way more changes.

Chauvunist? That's a woman who hates men. Most often confused with Feminism.
But I do agree that she needs to have her female form enhanced.

This is not sexism, it's the result of a physical form affected by different hormones. The male body gets the male hormone which induces a deeper voice, more hair on the chest and a bulkier body.

Girls, however, has the female hormones. Which in turn results in boobs, a curvy body and a smoother skin. Hands and feet also tend to look different. However, the levels of hormones differ from person to person and thus the results also differ.

Granted, there is also genetics to take into account.

Summarized. Needs more boobs, tweak the arms and legs somewhat. Reduce the size of the hands slightly, specifically focus on making the gloves less bulky. The waist need to be pushed down, not only to enhance the female form but to give her room for the boobs. I would also recommend making the waist wider. So yeah, needs way more changes.

It seems to me our good old Frankster has way more secrets to be revealed :ogre_hurrhurr:
Nope. There are both types of it according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvinism

Level 26
Nope. There are both types of it according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvinism

Hmm. Looked it up myself. Realized that I confused it with something else. Misogyny is 'hatred of women' and misandry is defined as 'hatred of men'. There doesn't seem to be term tied to a gender as I originally thought.

I just realized something. Female chauvinism is the belief that women are superior to men. I confused that with misandry. Male chauvinism is when men find themselves superior to women.

However, the term chauvinism is still out of place in the context you provided. "Chauvinism, in its original and primary meaning, is an exaggerated, bellicose patriotism and a belligerent belief in national superiority and glory."

For example, a steriotypical american is suffering from the original type of chauvinism.

Level 9
Hmm. Looked it up myself. Realized that I confused it with something else. Misogyny is 'hatred of women' and misandry is defined as 'hatred of men'. There doesn't seem to be term tied to a gender as I originally thought.

I just realized something. Female chauvinism is the belief that women are superior to men. I confused that with misandry. Male chauvinism is when men find themselves superior to women.

However, the term chauvinism is still out of place in the context you provided. "Chauvinism, in its original and primary meaning, is an exaggerated, bellicose patriotism and a belligerent belief in national superiority and glory."

For example, a steriotypical american is suffering from the original type of chauvinism.
boys! look, lets take this just like an realist: she or he is an priest and she has small boobs beacuse he\she is an nerd and most of nerds has small boobs,
next hes\shes has an wreid body in warcraft there is only war so... she\he is an veteran with muscles :D and the amazon idea is good but not for this model :D sorry, this model was made for request it will be improved soon :D

Level 26
boys! look, lets take this just like an realist: she or he is an priest and she has small boobs beacuse he\she is an nerd and most of nerds has small boobs,
next hes\shes has an wreid body in warcraft there is only war so... she\he is an veteran with muscles :D and the amazon idea is good but not for this model :D sorry, this model was made for request it will be improved soon :D

From the viewpoint of a realist; She lives during medival times. Also, nerdiness has no effect on boob size, nor on beauty. Also, the concept of nerd as something negtative is a modern concept. Being smart and well educated was a sign of wealth. Thus a sign that she would do much less physical work. To top it off, she's not a fighter, she's a mage. Why would a mage need muscle mass? That makes no sense. Even if she fought and trained all her life, she would still not have as much muscle mass as a man even if she trained every day in her life.

In modern times, a woman can reach a similar musclemass with an outside boost. Steroids. Anabolic sterioids, synthetic hormones which is created to act like male hormones.

Continuing the aspect of realism. The changes as of now are too few and thus, the chances of it being approved is very slim.

Last edited:
Level 26
ok then, she has BIG problems with hormones ok? and about aproving it will be improved (as said before) when i will have time.

Then, I'd suggest for this model to be denied in the meantime and when you find time to complete the model in the future, you'll upload it again, this time improved. Also, problem with hormones would mean less female hormones, not the production of male hormones. Well, unless she's a hermaphrodite, the term for a child born with both genders.

As far as approval or denial goes, I have no power over this. I merely drop off my opinion.

Level 9
Look i have a lot problems atm, im helping deuce gorgon's mod im making models for him and he requests models every day and i don't have much time to fix my models. I hope you understand my problem, I do not blame anyone if it will be rejected but i hope that it will be set on needs fix. :|