• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Highelf Militia

the only elf militia i can find is this:
which is not exactly what i had in mind.

Level 34
the only elf militia i can find is this:
which is not exactly what i had in mind.
oh boy, those are....something else :s
Anyway, try these ones, made by Himperion too; but older and better:

Attachments

• BloodElfMilitia.mdx
    54.2 KB · Views: 8
  • HighElfMilitia.mdx
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 18
ah, those. i had seen them in the simple edit resources thread. they do however look too much like a swordsman.

on a second thought, oh hey wait a minute bandit texture had same layout as footman ? suppose i could assign his texture then.

edit: yepp, see pic.
the sword and shield needs a fix.
i can suggest to simply replace the sword and shield with militia's axe and shield.
also maybe can modify the helmet to have open face.
banditelfmilitia.png

Last edited:
ok here it is, scratch built from editing the high elf worker. Have taken a look and seen upper torso was already seperate geoset, then i realized dimensions of militia and high elf worker textures are same, suggesting that Blizz might have thought of doing this already.
I have transfered shield, axe and helmet of militia.

It has currently no death anim and needs attack -2, require those anims transferred from Militia, somehow kept consistently failing at it. pls help

Attachments

• highelfmilitia.png
    highelfmilitia.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 23
  • HighElfMilitia.mdx
    133.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Militia.mdx
    75.8 KB · Views: 5
Level 21
ok here it is, scratch built from editing the high elf worker. Have taken a look and seen upper torso was already seperate geoset, then i realized dimensions of militia and high elf worker textures are same, suggesting that Blizz might have thought of doing this already.
I have transfered shield, axe and helmet of militia.

It has currently no death anim and needs attack -2, require those anims transferred from Militia, somehow kept consistently failing at it. pls help
Looks nice, sadly I have 0 experience with modelling, hopefully someone could help you out!

Edit: nvm, seems like you've already uploaded the model with a working death animation