• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Militia Drummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Hi, i need a military drummer for the project Godfall which mechanical man and i have been working on for some time. This is basically just an animation request with drum mdl.

To sum it up i need a peasant or militia with drumming anims. Reference pic below.
You can also check out Lord_T ogre drummer here on thehive, it´s basically what i would want except the "ogre" part, need it to be human peasant.

Drummer_300_web.jpg

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Thank you for doing this :), but the model lacks stand channel and walk channel if you could add that it would be truly awesome. Also i may have misled you with the pic in that the imperial army in godfall is Spanish theme´d :S. If you could replace the hat with a 7th century Spanish hat that would complete the model for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.