• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legs and chaos orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello. I wanna request some models for my maps. Few of them are simple and one's pretty tricky.
First of all, I need models based of chaos orc drummer (koto rider): chaos orc axethrower (you can just simply use troll model for this) and chaos koto rider without rider (and better be as smaller size as possible). BTW, some guy requested that kind of model, but he asked for green orc, while I need a fel one. And I saw koto without rider, but as with orc drummer, it was noncorrupted.
Now comes a critical part... I will need a model like the one of final boss in the Binding of Isaac (Satan's Leg).
Watch at 1:30.
The most crucial point is animation, of course. Stomping and vanishing are essential. I would be really grateful to anyone who will help me. Is it possible to create such a leg from this model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/tormentor-192344/?prev=search=tormentor&d=list&r=20
Thanks.
p.s. Sorry for dumb title. I was bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.