• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Resolution Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I dont know if people have done this already, or dont really need it but.

I've made a map where it has all the Bonus pack High Resolution models
(B2M's) all into one map, with the origianl high resolution. I also took the Liberty to rename everything so that its in ENGLISH

I have one problem though. I want to add All the new tiles, and replace the old ones, and also add the different house variations, and the other few models that i coud not get in there. If someone could take up the responsibility to figure that stuff out, ill gladly pass them the map in a PM and then once completed ill try contacting B2M to get the map posted up on the terrain forum so that people can utilize it.

It would also be helpful if someone added Models from the Ultimate terraining map (useful ones like rocks, or trees) or combined it with the other high rez pack (those nice trees that megafyr uses) and create one super awsome high rez terrainers map.

To help out with information a bit more here are the exact specifications of what is already in the map, and what is needed :

Contains :

1) Original Map - B2MPack
2) Realtexture Expansion Pack (Files: RTES, New Beeches)
3) Adek (Files: Doodads, Sky and most of the files in there. Some have been left out due to uneeded filespace like music.)

Needs :

1) RTES 1.1 Update - I believe this is not in the map.
2) High Res doodadPack - made by xXm0RpH3usXx, from wc3 campaigns.
3) Realtexture Expansion Pack (Need files : grount tiles buildings)
4) UTM - Lastly if wanted, add some Models from UTM. This is rather easy and unneeded as most models function with ingame textures.)

All files named are the exact names of the file upon download.
thanks for anyone who wants to help. PM me for the map
The High Rez Pack is made by B2M, and i in no way claim it as my own.

Last edited:
Level 36
Most of the cinematic imports in UTM should be transfered, such as Glow model and Stars.
As well as the Water model.

Anyways, seems like a very good idea. I am backing this one 100%.
I wont say "great job" yet though, as I've seen to many people promising to update some kind of map who havn't held up on their promises, lets just say I'll have a little reward for you if you DO. :p

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Level 18
ya here's the thing, he has a map that only contains about half of the models that hes made.

The other half ( 100 or so ) models that he made is all in those updates and expansion sets. And atm there is no map anywhere that has all these updates and expansions (well not on Wc3 forums anyway)

my plan here is to combine all of those expansions and updates into one unified map, for 1 download, and ready to use, instead of spending hours, or even days trying to figure out all the custom paths to get the 100 or so extra models.

Status
Not open for further replies.