• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Judicator

This is, more or less, the High Elf equivalent of the Knight. The model is by Cavman and the texture is by Mr.Goblin. Sadly, I have no absolute guarantee that this works, but a moderator will surely get around to testing it.

Why am I uploading this? Well, neither Cavman or Mr.Goblin has yet, and the project that these resources belonged to was led by me and I just happened to have the files lying around.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS ANYWHERE OR USE WITHOUT CREDIT.

Keywords:

High Elf, Judicator, Knight, Rider, Paladin.
Contents

High Elf Judicator (Model)

High Elf Judicator (Model)

Reviews
00:47, 1st Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Looks nice and will be a good addition for the High Elf race.

M

00:47, 1st Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Looks nice and will be a good addition for the High Elf race.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
(This applies to all the Warcraft Chronicles stuff you recently released)

Great stuff. It's sad to see a big project fail (almost always, hehehe), but it's very nice to see old stuff from hard drives finally get uploaded, as opposed to forgotten and eventually wiped. :p