• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Judicator

It's been a while since i've had anything to do with Mephestrial, so I thought "Hey! Why don't I pay my respects?".

Well, i've created four Gnoll models as a sort've... Homage to Mephestrial, the self-proclaimed Riverpaw Alpha.

On a side note, only when I was half way through with this little project did I remember the Balverine models.

Keywords:
Gnoll, Timber, Wolf, Judicator, Boobies, Dog, Mutt, Mephestrial, Dire, White, Spirit, Black, Shadow
Contents

Gnoll Judicator (Model)

Gnoll Judicator (Model)

Reviews
11:27, 27th Jul 2008 Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. It'd be nice if you renamed your models to be something different for each one, as currently if you're downloading all 4 you have to give all of the zips different names.

M

11:27, 27th Jul 2008
Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. It'd be nice if you renamed your models to be something different for each one, as currently if you're downloading all 4 you have to give all of the zips different names.

Level 9
Well 2 problems.

1-its messy. needs some more work. mianly on neck and shoulders.

2-gnolls don't walk around naked. add some gnoll clothing to these guys.

I'll wait with rating them until after you do/dont do something about there.