• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Cliff?! How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Download the JNGP from wc3c and get the misc-data to get rid of any limitation. I'll search some links for you .. second.

E: Ok, got everything.

1.) At first, download the JNGP and the MiscData.txt (attached file).

» Jass NewGen Pack v5d
» MiscData.txt

2.) Create a folder named UI in your Wc3-directory (example: X:\Program Files\Warcraft III\UI) and place the MiscData.txt in that folder.
If you want to take a look on the MiscData, just search for this text..

// Global height limits
// 0 = low ground, each cliff level = 128
MaxHeight=3000
MinHeight=-3000

.. you can change the MaxHeight/MinHeight for yourself but I think 3000 in each direction should fit.
The JNGP is easy to install, just unpack the data, and place it also in your Wc3-Folder .. just make a shortcut and start the editor.
Don't worry when you got a virus-alert .. that's ok. False alarm. (;

E: Excuse me? Him? eMo2LoVe is a girl. I can't dumb that down anymore.. what's the problem?
Download the stuff, place the miscdata in the created UI folder, unpack and start the JNGP. Et voilá.

Attachments

• MiscData.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Level 11
2.) Create a folder named UI in your Wc3-directory (example: X:\Program Files\Warcraft III\UI) and place the MiscData.txt in that folder.

Do this. If you dont get it, read again. Read untill you get it.
You dont need any programs, just download that MiscData.txt

Level 14
Download the JNGP from wc3c and get the misc-data to get rid of any limitation. I'll search some links for you .. second.

E: Ok, got everything.

1.) At first, download the JNGP and the MiscData.txt (attached file).

» Jass NewGen Pack v5d
» MiscData.txt

// Global height limits
// 0 = low ground, each cliff level = 128
MaxHeight=3000
MinHeight=-3000

.. you can change the MaxHeight/MinHeight for yourself but I think 3000 in each direction should fit.
The JNGP is easy to install, just unpack the data, and place it also in your Wc3-Folder .. just make a shortcut and start the editor.
Don't worry when you got a virus-alert .. that's ok. False alarm. (;

E: Excuse me? Him? eMo2LoVe is a girl. I can't dumb that down anymore.. what's the problem?
Download the stuff, place the miscdata in the created UI folder, unpack and start the JNGP. Et voilá.

Thank you very very much!! O:
+REP!

No one ever told me that i had too make an UI folder and put the MiscDate there! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.