• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Minigame] Hide and Clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

Hide n' Clap

ukn0wnD3str0y3r presents

invisibility.gif

Ideas

After i watched 'The Conjuring' and I saw that have a games inside the movie called 'Hide and Clap'. The seeker should covered his/her eyes and hiders go to hide, Seeker can have 3 chances to call Hiders clap and he/her should follow the sound of clap and find them. So i decided to make it in Warcraft III!

animatedead.gif

Story

After they entered a huge world, the king of the world decided to let they play a games, Called 'Hide and Clap'. This is a hide and seek game between Human and Hunters. Who will win? That is for you to decides....

deathcoil.gif

Description

This map have maximum of 10 Human and 2 Hunters.

>Humans

-Humans have to escaped and try to not get caught by Hunters for maxmimum of 30 minutes.
-Humans have some abilities to help themselves for escape.
-Humans respawn after 5 seconds.
Run - Increases movement speed by 30% for 10 seconds.
Stun - Stun the Hunter for 2 seconds.
Sense - Locate the location of hunter in minimap. (1 instances)

>Hunters

-Hunters have to seek the human and achieve points within 1 hour.
-Hunters have powerful abilities to support themselves.
Chase - Increases movement speed by 15% for 5 seconds.
Owl - Plants an owl on a tree, gaining visions of the area.
Sense - Locate the location of human in minimap. (3 instances)

Screenshot

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some Links

If you cant see the pictures come check out my album!
My Album

Current Progress

Terrain: 90%
Trigger: 60%
Units: 80%
Spells: 100%
Ideas: 100%

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 282
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 302
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 266
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Sounds like a cool idea. So do hunters have to rely on a "clap" noise (or noises in general)? Or is that not going to be part of the game?

P.S. I fixed your screenshots & cropped them (the images weren't loading, you had them linked to the album picture but not the actual picture. you have to right click the picture and select "copy image url" and put that between [img][/img] tags). Feel free to change it as you wish. I just wanted to make sure everyone could see them.

Level 25
Erm, the terrain looks good but where would the humans hide? The locations are open and with no hiding places, so it seems to be more of a run away from the runners kind of game than a hiding game? Considering the humans also run 30% for 10 seconds while the chasers chase at 15% for 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.