• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hide an ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey, was wondering if there was a way to hide a spell A, just so that I could replace it temporarily with a spell B, save its level (it's a hero spell) to "load" it back when i'm done with the spell B. Basically like a switch.

I've already tried to do that by removing the spell and adding it back later by setting the ancient level of the spell, which was saved in a variable.
However while it's removed, I'm still able to see it in the learn skill menu ingame, as if it was never learnt and set back to level 0.

Got any idea on how to do that ?

Level 3
What would you use as switch? I mean if there's a Spell A and B you want to have a different icon that switches between spells?. Something like hero casting modes?

Status
Not open for further replies.