• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] hiding ability while keeping level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Lets say I have hero ability level 1, i want to replace this ability with dummy ability, so I set level of this ability to integer, remove the first ability and add the second one for some time(timer started) and set level of this one to level(variable). However if I gain level and level the ability i removed it puts it back on level 1 again there. Any way to "fix" this?.

On different note, is it possible to replace the levelable ability or remove it from the level up "table"?(temporarily)

Level 17
You can disable the ability for the player, but this would prevent all units owned by the player from being able to cast the spell. You could create a unit spell that is added when the hero learns the ability. This way you can remove and set the level of the ability without any issues.

What do you mean by 'replace the levelable ability or remove it from the level up "table"'?

Level 23
I have did that, but its hero ability
You have passive ability that fires at some point and I need to replace it with some another ability in order to fake cooldown(still passive but with onattack orb trigger). But while you have this fake cooldown and you lvl up and you learn the ability that was removed from the unit it again is level 1 ability. The worst thing is that it writes learn BlaBla - level 1. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.