• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HI! my name is austin, (as u can tell by the username) i like to just create maps and mess around =D i am trying to create a good map that i will post here, it will be really cool its about a new race entering the world of Azeroth called the Others, it MIGHT be cool, but please dont edit it if i dont say so, and PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE SKINS =D

thats all

Level 2
ill give a description / prologue about it once i make up one, and just to tell u i will use supa's doom 3 skins for it, TY SUPA =D, and i MIGHT use some dino skins

also this map has nothing to do, and probably may never will, be about warcraft 3/ WoW

Level 2
In the outer reaches of the universe, a great Titan Bal Varaz had a dream, his dream is, " what if i make a race that will help save planets from certain doom?" So Bal Varaz tried to create a race of creatures that will try to do wat his dream said, but his dream went horribly wrong........ And so the Others were created

Before the Others could get a good foothold on the universe he banished him to a paralell universe called The Rift, a void of nothingness...
And so Bal Varaz came to Azeroth were the portals were and put them in, but before he could seal them off, the other Titans found him and killed him for creating such a demonic race, scattering his body parts around the universe. (his heart in Azeroth)
2,000,000 years had passed, and the Titans mistake finally took its tole, and the Others found the portals and escaped, now this dry, barren landscape is now a battleground of hell and destruction, as the Others enter, none will survive...
it is up to u to stop the Others, either destroy them, or be them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.