• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi everyone!

I'm new here..i'm Ofel's brother, he showed me the WE and this site. I like wc3 because it has many kind of map, and i never stop trying all maps...
I've wanted to make custom spells like Ofel... it's really cool! but i don't really like Ofel's made..:goblin_sleep:

Level 30
Hi everyone!

I'm new here..i'm Ofel's brother, he showed me the WE and this site. I like wc3 because it has many kind of map, and i never stop trying all maps...
I've wanted to make custom spells like Ofel... it's really cool! but i don't really like Ofel's made..:goblin_sleep:

Hello there, Haley (Ofel the Editor's or simply Ofel's brother, right?). I suggest you to start here, read it carefully and follow it. You do not want to break some rules in here because you will be punished.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. There are lots of things to discover and learn here so I suggest you to browse each of the topics here in the forums to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.