• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creative Art Studios Need you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
CREATIVE ART STUDIOS

s28q4o.jpg

Hey guys,
Creative Art Studios here. You are probably asking "Who are you!?"; "What do you want here?"
Creative Art Studios is a MAP DEVELOPING TEAM
Well, we are new to Hiveworkshop.com, but we wanted to unite these unique individuals that are on this site and that are making maps alone.

Looking for people who can:
1. Do very good with triggers (Hero spells)
2. Are creative (Terrain, Map design)
3. Make good custom units
4. Have original ideas with maps, units, spells

Maps (in progress):
1. 4 Lost Pesants (80%) - updated2x!

Currently in team:
1. Theoden of KoMe - Triggers
2. Ofel - Custom Hero Spells
3. Tanasren - Ideas
Updated 17.9.2013

If anyone is interesting, contact me via messages, or here and I will get in touch wit you.

Last edited:
Level 32
Nice introduction you got here. Welcome to Hive a surprisingly organized user.

I think you should press the edit button and list the team members. If you need any help, ask me, anyone, or just look around the forums.

If you RTS maps and games, click below. Have a Hivetastic day.

Level 3
Here is the point of the Team

What if I can do all things from 1 to 4?
Imo, this should unite only map makers with universal and decent skills. Only then it would be worth to join.

Its a team that unites people that like and want to make a map. But whit this team, you can make it faster and easier. Not all people, on this site, can be good with triggers, terrain edit, custom units etc..

Thats why I made this group that will unite all of the people that have skills just in ex. triggers, custom hero spells, ideas..

If you are interested, contact me via messages

Level 3
If anyone is interested*

May I call you CAS? It's much easier. I think you should post this dev thread in project recruitment, rather than introduction. Would you like a moderator to move it for you, or you just want to create a new thread?

You can call me like that, I like it. Thanks for letting me know about that post forum, will post it there

If anyone is interested*

May I call you CAS? It's much easier. I think you should post this dev thread in project recruitment, rather than introduction. Would you like a moderator to move it for you, or you just want to create a new thread?

Tis is already in Project Recruitment Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.