• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Temple of Time Creative Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey I've started up an online project called "Temple of Time" it consists of two teams of 6. While the basic idea is a two round game consisting of one team attacking and one defending then switching at the end of the round and reverse the roles of the teams, there are several game modes in the making, while I only have two posted at the moment.

The reason I am posting here in the Project Recruitment Thread is mostly for creative ideas. Once you read the Map Development thread you will know exactly what kind of creative ideas I am talking about.(Spells,Achievements, Game Modes,Achievement Rewards)

While this post is mostly asking for the creative ideas put toward the project, I would never think of shutting down people who actually want to work on the project(Triggers, Terraining, Etc). Post here or on the Map Development Thread about this project if you have ideas/if you wish to help out with the project)

Thanks to all who have anything to say good or bad. And thanks to all who support me on this project.

Here is a link to the the actual thread about this project : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/temple-of-time-130849/

Level 15
Achievements:

Temple Acolyte: Win a game in each mode.
Temple Priest: Win 3 games in each mode.
High Templar: Win 5 games in each mode.
Master of the Temple: Win 10 games in each mode.

Desecration: capture/destroy the temple in under XXX minutes (dunno how long a match takes normally. but this should be a record time)

Undying: Win a game without dying once

Immortal: Win 3 games without dying

Scion of Gods: Win 5 games in a row without dying in any of them

if you need some skill ideas for heroes, PM me, i'll think of something =))

Level 6
I like the record time thing. Not a big fan of the names other than Undying, Mast of the Temple and Immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.