• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
AGE OF ETERNITY
The Age of Eternity will be a Hero Defense Strategy game where players will have to defend their team while destroying their enemies' team. Players must vote to pick their team's feature (ex. sentinel and scourge in DotA) with at least 3 features to choose from. The team of players will be guarded by towers. These towers can have some changes to fit to what a team needs for their defense. The theme of the game will be a forest-like environment.

PROJECT
  • Because I lack knowledge in JASS and vJASS, GUI is what this project needs. Still, if you want to use JASS and vJASS, help me learn more about it so that the project will be better.
  • "Simplicity is beauty.":thumbs_down: The game will have great special effects with a low filesize. Because most gamers want cool effects, so we will give them what they want.

WHAT THE PROJECT NEEDS

• Terrainers - Will do the dungeon-themed terrain. Apply props and trees and will fix locations.
  • Coders - Will do the triggers/scripts. Can also check and fix others' triggers/scripts.
  • Balancers - Will make an improvement in the project through balancing every single unit.
  • Modellers - Will provide low-filesized models to provide the project compatible models.
  • Unit Makers - Will create units/buildings through Object Editor.
  • Idea Providers - Will provide the team with ideas that can make the project more interesting.
Everyone can choose a work they want to do in the team, but if they will do more work, it will be better. :grin:

THE TEAM

• Must stay active
  • Ideas must be approved by at least 4 team members first
  • Don't do anything that is inappropriate
  • Please share your ideas
  • You can create your own heroes, as long as we know about it.

WHY JOIN THE TEAM?

Age of Eternity aims to become one of the best AoS map. But it won't happen if I do this project alone, just like my other project. I'm also losing ideas and creativity while making this project. I don't need the best/ coolest people here to help me. Instead, I need anyone who is willing to help and join this project's team. Like my other projects, I'm targeting a "Director's Cut" or "Recommended" Moderator's Comment just like some of you guys. Please do help me if you dream big just like me. If not but still want to help, then help me. :thumbs_up:

“Success is guaranteed to those who dare to dream, are courageous enough to be devoted to their dreams, and have the determination to realise them. If you think you have these three qualities, then I welcome you to the club of SUCCESS!”
― Vishwas Chavan, Vishwasutras: Universal Principles for Living: Inspired by Real-Life Experiences

If you guys have questions or is interested please MSG me at Facebook or leave a quick reply here.

https://www.facebook.com/Cabal.lngxD

Last edited:
Level 6
Is this still active? I would like to join as a Hero and Item Designer as well as providing ideas about the rest of the gameplay. I've already been a Hero designer for a couple of successful AoS projects and would love to work on a new project! I can also help all around with terrain or triggers. :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.